1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think are some of the best things about a lesbian/girl-girl relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NicoletteChris, Apr 30, 2014.

1. NicoletteChris

Obviously this question is meant for the woman on here but I'd just like to know if you want to list it out that would be nice :slight_smile:

Bonus question: If you've ever been in a relationship with the opposite sex, what was the WORST aspect(s) of the relationship?

I hope everyone has a rad day (*hug*)

2. Re: What do you think are some of the best things about a lesbian/girl-girl relations

aside from the obvious boobs and girly bits :3 i dont personally thinkanything to be any different from straight relationships.... although your gf is more understanding if you say i have my period, thats prob about it haha. imo.

i was going to say you could share clothes but straight couples do that anyways. the girls wear the guys hoodie and guys sometimes wear like there gfs bracelet or something.

3. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Re: What do you think are some of the best things about a lesbian/girl-girl relations

I have yet to have a girlfriend but a BIG plus will be no chance of getting pregnant. All my straight friends are always worrying about that and I feel lucky that I won't have to.

4. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What do you think are some of the best things about a lesbian/girl-girl relations

I've dated guys and it just doesn't feel right to me. I think XenaxGabby is right, it is the biggest plus. Imagine how much money they spend on birth control..

Anyway, women are amazing that's the best thing ever. :grin:

5. XRay

Haha true.

6. thekillingmoon

No set gender roles in relationship. And female body is more beautiful, sorry guys. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Beetle

When I dated the opposite sex, the worst thing was him begging for sex (I was in the closet and not sexually attracted to men obviously). He didn't like taking 'no' for an answer but thankfully I never wound up having sex with him. He tried to take advantage of me when I was drunk once, though.

Best part about dating a girl are no gender roles and I can be myself more, and their bodies are beautiful. And they can understand the pain you go through on your period. Boys didn't.

#7 Beetle, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  8. CarmenLaLes

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You get eachother on a level that straight couples just cannot.. due to gender differences.

9. PurpleGrey

Girls typically don't magically cover the bathroom in pubes. Or leave the seat up. Or don't take you seriously when you want to bitch. Or leave your vag dripping spunk for a day or two, I've read that that happens.

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Sex related: No pregnancy, lower STD rates, more orgasms compared to hetero sex

Relationship related: No gender roles, Easier to understand the emotional needs of someone of the same sex

Plus girls are more physically attractive lol

11. TurnerDogg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

One of the best things about a lesbian relationship is the connection, I suppose..They say having stuff in common with the partner is a good thing; in this case, another 'best thing' is the sheer amount of stuff I actually do have in common...Just because they're female. If you get that.

And the sex. I think it's so much better than straight sex (perception). It's not so 'penis inside of you' it's more 'teamwork-ish and fun.'

12. BelleFromHell

1) Double the sets of boobies.
    2) No gender roles, so you can take turns doing chores instead of making one person do it all. (although I can't say the same for butch/femme couples)
    3) Easier to connect to another woman, both emotionally and physically.
    4) Another woman won't give you shit about your period.
    5) More orgasms.
    6) Longer sex.
    7) No risk of pregnency.
    8) Very little risk of STDs.
    9) Double the clothes, if you and your partner wear the same size and style.
    10) Double the lady butts.

Of course, I wouldn't know...
    [​IMG]

13. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

No pregnancy. Biggest plus.

Also, understanding of issues.

14. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Everything! The emotional connection would have to definitely be my favourite though. Women understand eachother so well. It's adorable :slight_smile:

Another thing is.. twice the boobs. :slight_smile: Plus the soft/gentle hugs and kisses! I love how in a fem/fem relationship we can both take turns in doing things around the house.. No gender roles! (I'm sure some fem/butch couples take turns too though) Also.. sharing clothes if your the same size is a definite plus.

Not to mention the sex is unbelievable. 2 Women inlove is so Loving/Passionate.. I've experienced something like it.. Best few months of my life. I just want to go back in time! *sigh*

I also think it's a plus when you can do eachothers hair/makeup. Oh god I want a relationship again!

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I only just realised you had a bonus question for this question. I must have read over it not thinking clearly. Okay.. The worst aspects? The worst aspects for my relationship was living in fear of anyone finding out. Even though I adored my girlfriend I wasn't strong enough to come out. She actually felt the same way to an extent. Also.. When 2 girls fight it's horrible.. emotions everywhere! I'm not sure if there were many bad aspects.. I miss the memories I have of us. But I was too young and scared to come out. I didn't want my family to think she was just a ''friend'' when we did so much more then just hug eachother.

So I guess I am still inexperienced.. But hopefully you got something out of this post!

#15 ChloeKiss, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
  16. Re: What do you think are some of the best things about a lesbian/girl-girl relations

Hi~~

First off, it'd be the connection and the way women can communicate with each other emotionally.

Plus, women are so adorable:kiss:

And HOT, oh my goodness, girls are definitely more physically attractive than guys and they are actually the only gender I want sex from:icon_redf

I agree with everyone else about the boobies too, although I like butts better LOL :lol:

Then, yes, women can also take more of other women's problems seriously and it's easier to talk to about things like periods and other girl exclusive stuff, because we get it better.

Another thing is yes, no pregnancy - Thank goodness!!

And I agree, the sex is way better XDD

There are also no gender roles, which is good.

And my favorite of all is definitely the passion... It's all so real and full of life and connection when it's two women together... <33

Oh and I never been in a straight (nor gay) relationship before, sorry ><

So yeah those are my thoughts! Thinking about all of this makes me want to havw a girlfriend even more now :icon_bigg

17. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

The one downfall I can think of is if your periods sync together, then it would turn into the Week of Hell.