1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is a turn on for you???????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wolf123, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is anyone in the Criminal Justice field? I love meeting people in this line of work because I can relate to them. I have come to realize that I will likely be with someone in this field romantically mainly because I love being able to talk about crime stuff etc. It even makes it better when the other person wants to talk about it as well so... Before I thought I was crazy, but apparently I feel pretty awesome when I have similar interests when it comes down to getting in the minds of serial killers and all.

Today, I was getting help with some homework from this girl and it was soooooo awesome. I got to talk about everything and heck she even brought up how she gets the looks when she talks about the criminal justice system and stuff. We talked about serial killers and she said that her ex-boyfriend would be like you are looking up serial killers online? I grew the biggest smile ever when I heard ex-boyfriend, but then realized she is straight damnt. Anyways, do you find yourself gravitating towards specific people? I feel so alive and normal when I am around people like me (who like the criminal justice) who are in the same field as me or who even just like to talk about certain things.

2. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Anyone who has similar likings to mine is automatically a friend of mine for starters, lol.

3. Gwendolyn

^^^This. This statement. If you like astrophysics, gaming, lgbt, etc.

4. anaisninja

I'm an intuitive feeler so I prefer the company of other NFs.

But what turns me on? Butches. Rrowrrr...

5. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I love when people make me feel alive and normal. Most people make me feel like the opposite. I get turned on by girls who are edgy and rebellious.

6. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Intelligence without arrogance. Bonus points for a bizarre sense of humor.

7. PotatoSmuggler

idk if it's because I'm trans or it's just a me thing, but I'm a huge touch-me-not. I love turning on my partner and watching them get all hot and bothered. And biting/nibbling.

8. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Political nerds like myself, and guys who like hockey and football.

9. Yosia

Im like this, i will do anything to someone else but soon as they touch me its like get off please >.<

10. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find controlling men attractive.

11. Hello all^^

Anyways, a few things that I like from both genders is that one, they have to be a Christian, two, they must be SUPER nice, and then, I would very much like my partner to understand who I am and not judge me off of my mistakes. And I hope to be a help to them as well and give them lots of love <33

In guys, I would especially like it if you were really caring and sweet - I wouldn't want my boyfriend to try so hard to be "the man" or anything - I'd rather him more passive and more like an equal to me. I do love dominance and control, and I'd always be like the "bottom" in the relationship, but I prefer that more in girls now. It's cool if it's in a guy though^^ I like really feminine guys too~

For girls, I want you to be kind as well, but I also love it when girls are sexy and they try and be in the one in control. Women with that confidence, even though I don't have it myself, they seriously take my breath away. I sort of have an imaginary girlfriend (I know its weird) and she has this bad girl, hot and sexy persona, but is really understanding and deeply cares for me underneath - And is also just like a child inside too lol XD I also would fall really hard for an innocent and cute girl as well, although those are hard to find!

So um, yep, I think those are turn ons for me! Since I'm shy, you'd also have to keep trying to talk to me, because I actually really love that too :slight_smile:

#11 bisexualkpopfan, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014