1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What has been your worst date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Apr 30, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 18, and dated a girl who I had not yet learned was a 15 year old. Okay, that's not the worst age gap ever, but still in the iffy zone. She was really cute and liked me a lot, so we went out to the movies. We saw Year One, which was a mostly abominable Jack Black movie, and I dropped her back off at her place where we talked for a bit and I left. This and the few other occasions before where I saw her led me to believe she was a well-intentioned idiot, so we never took off. Oh well. I wish her luck with people more her speed. :slight_smile:

3. Niko

My one and only date.

So this guy in one of my Japanese classes, about 2-3 years ago maybe, really liked me...and I knew he did. He would follow me out to my car every period, trying to become all buddy buddy. And one day he would just not leave, no matter how many times I said I need to leave. He just stood by my car, practically in tears. So I asked what was up...and he asked me out on a date.

Well...I kinda of felt bad, so I said sure; and we went on the date. The lunch date was so awkward. I dreaded every moment of it. I had to start every single conversation, and I'm not a good conversation starter as it is...and it'd always end in one word or a very brief sentence. At the end I tried my hardest to pay for my own meal, but that didn't go over so well. Then thinking it was over, he was all "wanna go to the mall and walk around.?" And once again, I didn't say no. He then offered to drive me over there, but I was at least smart enough to take myself in my own car.

So we get to the mall, and it's nothing but more awkwardness. I kept my hands in my pockets at all times, to make sure he didn't try to do anything. We walked next to each other, but I managed to keep my distance from him some what. I used the excuse that I had to see my best friend (even though I was going to see her that day) right then so it didn't last very long. So then he walked me back to my car...stood there awkwardly once again, as if it was when he asked me out. I was like well, I gotta go; and he was all *sigh* "hug at the very least?" ...and here I am thinking to myself ._. Hug at the very most! ...And so he proceeded to give me this strange side hug ...and we went our ways.

After that, when I saw him at school, he walked me to my car, then was like hanging over it all "seductively/sexily" and was like "so did you have fun~"...and I was like...uh huh, and left. He called me once after that, and to this day I never called him back.

In a way I kind of feeling like a bad person for not calling him back, but I was just kinda creeped out by it all.

4. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ohhh...they were all bad. xD And they were all with men (before I was out to myself).

They were all just really awkward & basically unpleasant for me. lol

The worst one was this semi-weird guy that I worked with at one point, but thought was kinda cute.

It was awkward from the beginning, but the clincher was when we went to dinner at the end, and he shared with me that he likes to go commando (underwearless in his pants). And that the drawback was that it wore out the butt of his jeans pretty fast, that way.

Charming... :eusa_sick

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I haven't been on one before.. but I hope I don't become a worst date.

6. Daydream Harp

Not sure if it counts since it was a long distance relationship, but had a gaming date with my ex when he suddenly said he felt really bad about something and had to go for a walk. When he came back he admitted he had cheated on me. Fun stuff.

7. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 18, it was the first date I'd ever been on, with another guy and it was weird. So the day started off fine, we went for a bit of a drive in the morning and we were getting along quite well. By the time the later afternoon came I told him that I should probably get going and that I'd probably see him again at some point. Anyways, he decided to turn the car around and drive in the opposite direction of home. My initial thoughts were that he was going to kill me or something. So the weather was horrible, it was misty and it was hammering down with rain and we pulled onto this dirt track of a road, which leads into the middle of the forest. I didn't have a coat, and he didn't have a coat either, yet he still insisted that we went for a walk in the forest, in the worst weather known to man. So we were walking and I wasn't really feeling it at all, it was muddy, wet and freezing cold. So we'd been walking for around 15 minutes, when we realised we were totally lost in this forest and had no clue how to get back to the car. So he insisted that we found a log to sit on to 'chat'. Ah it was awkward. So we were chatting for around an hour, when he decided he wanted to kiss me. But I didn't want him to kiss me at all, I didn't want to be there. I just wanted to go home. So I let him have a cheeky little kiss after putting up a fight for around 30 minutes (he was persistent I'll give him that) then he tried to take things further at which point I freaked out completely and suggested we should probably just call it a day. Suffice to say, I didn't see him again after that!

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Worst date...easy...not only is it easy, but it was COMPLETELY MY FAULT.

So I'm with the only girlfriend I've ever had, this was our LAST date. We were reasonably long distance, we saw each other for about a week at a time when one of us went to visit the other.

Anyway she had been visiting me, and we decided to take a trip into cambridge (the nearest city to me).

Anyway for whatever reason I decided my brother (2 years younger) could come along too. So there is my brother, age 14, me age 16 and my girlfriend age 21 all in Cambridge.

My brother and I walk pretty quick, my girlfriend could not keep up. Which in retrospect was totally shitty on our part.

We went to see WILD HOGS. She wanted to make out and I wanted to see WILD HOGS. So instead of having a decent make-out session OR a watching a great movie, both were ruined.

Then we went back to my house.

We were...doing something...fully clothed on my bed, and then I came. Got really embarrassed. Claimed I needed the toilet. Ran out of the room. Made some fuss about how the tap had splashed me and changed my clothes.

I should point out at this point that she CLEARLY knew this wasn't true and was giggling about it.

When it came time for her to get her train home we took her to the station, only for some stupid reason I flat out refused to get out and see her off. My excuse was that I was wearing shorts and I didn't want anyone to see me wearing shorts. So off my girlfriend went.

Then the next day I called her and ended the relationship.

So yeah, that was pretty awful as far as dates go. So Emma, if you ever read this, SORRY I WAS A TOTAL DICKBAG!