1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you get a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by why123, May 3, 2014.

1. why123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm bi, and i was wondering if anyone could help with some advice on getting a girlfriend?

2. Hello^^

I'm bisexual myself, as well as an insecure, shy girl who has never dated anyone before, so my advice may not be that good, but, I'd say to get out into the community, like join a club in your school or something where you can meet people, then, once you find a girl you maybe interested in, make friends with her first. Then, if you feel as though you really like her, ask her about her feelings on homosexuality and stuff. If she's cool with it, then that could be a good sign! However, there are many straight LGBTQ allies, but you at least want to make sure that the girl you're interested in isn't homophobic or anything. Next, if you feel a connection between you two, be flirty and touch her hand while talking with her, give her hugs, and stuff like that. If you think she likes, take it from there!!

Good luck with finding a girlfriend!! I am sure you are a beautiful and incredible lady, so I'm sure you won't have much of a problem getting the girlies to love you :wink:

Also, maybe join a GSA or go to places that are LGBTQ friendly - Maybe you'll meet other bisexual girls there!!

Again, good luck and if you need anymore help, let me know!! :slight_smile:

3. why123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you so much! I am very shy and insecure too, especially around girls, but it's great to know there are more people like me out there :slight_smile:
    Your advice is really good and I will definitely use it!
    Thank you so much!

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's no single way. Relationships aren't something you should actively search for. They should occur relatively naturally and aren't remarkably different from friendships.

This amazing thread will help. (thanks Owen) It covers most of the parts of relationships and dating that you'll want to know.