1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by disneyfan, May 4, 2014.

1. disneyfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This has nothing to do with LGBT issues, but I need advice on how to help a friend. My best friend has been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. She has had many false alarms and today she just found out she had another false alarm. Now she is so depressed she hasn't got out of bed since she took her test. I want to help her get through this, but I dont know what to do for her. Anyone with ideas please share. Thanks.

2. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has she been to the doctor? Instead of trying and getting disappointed so many times why don't she and her man go to find out what's wrong?:/

3. newfish

I'm afraid I don't really have any advice. I just hope she feels better and has luck soon. Sending many hugs. (&&&)

4. disneyfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't know if she has. I'm going to ask her that tomorrow. We're scheduled to do lunch.

5. Hexagon

Yeah, there are fertility treatments and stuff which may help her, or possibilities like IVF it's the guy that's the problem. My mother tried for nearly six years before she got pregnant.

As for her emotional state, that may be more difficult. There is no simple cure. All you can really do is be there for her, listen etc. If she's open to it, maybe you can take her out, do something to take her mind off things.