1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by awesomepanda, May 4, 2014.

1. awesomepanda

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I have always been tomboyish all my life. Never really got into dresses. My normal outfit of the day was a t-shirt and jeans. I also would say to myself if a girl walked in the room, "man that girl is really pretty. Look at the way her hair is. She's so beautiful" but I've also had relationships with guys that never worked out. I've been going to a church for 11 years that is very gay accepting. All my friends at my church are gay the ones I hang out with are amazing mostly gay guys. This one girl a few years older than me just started going and signing for the deaf people. She is gay. She came up to me one day and gave me a hug and asked me if I was gay. I said I didn't know. She said she got a vibe that I was gay. In fact now that I think about it my parents, people in my church, even my friends have a feeling I was gay. Is there any way it could be denial or maybe that I just realized. Being almost twenty. It kind of scares me how I'm going to go about my life being gay. But being around so many gay accepting people how could I not realize this before now?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC.

Just for the sake of clarification, have you left something important out here, or is your reason for thinking you might be gay purely down to people saying they thought you were and a few remarks you've made in the past?