1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Youth Group???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by musicgirl18, May 7, 2014.

1. musicgirl18

So, I really, really, really wanna go to the youth group in my area (when I say area I mean it's about 50ish mins away, but I can drive) but I am afraid that if I try to go out my parents will ask me where I am going, because they always want to know where I am at, and I can't tell them I'm going to a LGBT meeting. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to go or anything else? I would really appreciate help.

2. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    tell them its a concert?

3. musicgirl18

Ha! Yeah right, like they'd let me go to a concert by myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I would be better off just coming out to them in that case. :frowning2: But thank you for the suggestion. I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 7th May 2014 at 02:52 PM ----------

Honestly, at times I am amazed that they even let me own my own laptop and car. :dry:

4. NicoletteChris

Hmm maybe if you have a supportive friend you can ask your friend if she wants to come with you and tell your parents that you and your friend are going to the mall there or you found a coffee shop there that you really enjoy and want to go there to get away from everyone in your area.

5. musicgirl18

There's a thought, NicoletteChris. Maybe if I find some supportive friends I can use that Idea. It really is a good idea though. :slight_smile: