1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people think this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by finlandwrc, May 7, 2014.

1. finlandwrc

I heard a bisexual person in school today being told they are worse than another person because they are bi. Because they are different. My schools LGBT community is very small and it's like we just have to accept what straight people say because we aren't big enough or powerful enough to argue. It's almost like we're expected to just accept the table scraps offered by our oppressors who claim to be our allies.

It sucks

p.s sorry it was so long but I couldn't think of a way to shorten it

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure you've noticed, but people are stupid, terrified, and especially at your age, less than inclined to challenge their own opinions, however it is they get them. They will latch onto anything to tear somebody down in order to be comparatively better just so they don't feel like such weak and helpless creatures themselves.

^I generalize, but this was me. Thankfully I realized it before too long and didn't go through life a miserable, poisonous creature.

3. justjade

It seems like people in general don't like anyone or anything that's different than what they consider to be normal. It's human nature for us to fear what we don't understand, unfortunately, and also, people are dicks.

4. Cass

Welcome to life. It sucks but people are jerks