1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else enjoy doing 'immature' things?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by amoore658, May 8, 2014.

1. amoore658

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well my friend and I are like two peas in a pod lol (he's straight though :frowning2: )
    Anyway, we work together, but we enjoy doing stupid/"bad" stuff (for example)

* In the customer toilet in work, we melted chocolate and formed it in to the shape of a poop, and left it on the toilet seat. It was even funnier because the manager could have walked in at any stage and caught us!

* Put a pile of newspapers behind a colleagues car tyre, so that when she reversed, she'd hit it and not be able to reverse any further.

* There is a chute which goes from behind the tills into the main safe in the office. We put things up it like sausage, Kinder Eggs... And whatever else fits in!

* Then one night when we had a few drinks, went out and egged houses!

Why do I/we find that so funny? We're 21!

Does anyone else find that sort of thing funny or just immature/weird lol

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly do think the first thing is quite funny. :lol:

I don't know, humour is complicated. If you're having fun and other are not suffering (too much), I don't see any reason why shouldn't do it. To label it... Perhaps it is immature? Don't know really, but does it matter? At least you're having fun eh. :icon_bigg

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. I play with lego technic. It says this stuff isn't for people over 16. I'm a rebel!

It's fun to get kinda plastered, but even after several drinks I'm still mostly in control of myself. You wouldn't mind if somebody threw eggs at your windows? I'm curious about what you get out of it. At least you aren't breaking doors. Is it about sticking it to the man? Mark my words, I ain't a saint. Depending on perspective, my dark sense of humour might be immature.

Once, a group of teenagers threw eggs at my window, and damaged the front door. I opened the door, they said some choice words, and belted it. I didn't recognise any of them! WTF? I'm a short guy! I've been left without an explanation. I was shocked, because that's the type of behaviour I'd expect from the last area I lived. We moved to get away from this.

In the last area I lived; my dad's car was stolen by a police officer. We can laugh about it now.