1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cell Phone Costs.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by panda, Aug 5, 2008.

1. panda

I'm curious what people around the world pay for their cell phones/month.
    I'm on a $20/200 plan with Telus, which says I pay $20 for 200 minutes,plus I have call display and voice mail.
    This with various other charges comes to around $43/month.
    I'm on a 3 year plan which meant that I got a shitty picture phone for free, which broke after the warranty ran out.

How does this compare to yours?

2. Andrew

Uhm.. I am with USA T-Mobile.. My parents pay $60 a month for Unlimited Email/Internet/Text/Picture Messaging/Aim/Yim/Msn, ect.. and for 700 minutes.. Its great :slight_smile: But I rarely use my minutes.. I am on a 2 year plan..

I have the Sidekick Lx. It costed my parents $400 and its amazing. :slight_smile:

-Luis

3. interstella

I'm on Orange pay as you go and calls are 15p/min and texts are 10p. I can't afford a contract because I spent all my money on my iPod touch :frowning2:

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have just upgraded my phone and contract. I am with Orange in the UK and pay £35 per month which gets me something like 500 minutes and unlimited texts every month. More minutes than I will ever use. I needed to go to this plan though to get the phone I wanted, Nokia N82. It's an 18 month contract and after 9 month I can change to the next plan down.

5. agraves

I'm with Verizon in the USA. I pay about $120 a month. That is for 2 phones on a 2 year contract, unlimited texts to any network, a GPS feature, free nights, weekends and calls to other Verizon customers, and 700 anytime minutes.

6. Malchik89

IM with verizon USA with my chocolate. 500 free minutes and texts per month, though its so easy to go over, im left with paying at least 70 a month for texting

7. Spark

Spark Guest

0$ a month! i have the greatest cell phone plan!

8. Kimi

I'm with DoCoMo. Which is the biggest cell phone company in Japan at the moment. And I pay about $70 per month. 55 free minutes(Japanese doesn't make call as much as you guys) unlimited texts and internet. And it's Japanese phone so you can do pretty much everything you can think of. Music player, TV, video, you can watch a film, pay the check, do the stock buy and sell, and goes on and on and on. And I'm on 1 year contract(but still using it).

My phone originally costed about $400 but I got it for only $150 a year and half ago:slight_smile: