1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question/Sadness/New Realization

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Audeamus, May 10, 2014.

1. Audeamus

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I recently found myself talking to this woman that I see all the time and I realized I liked (romantically/lustfully, just to point out the obvious). When I acknowledged this, I INSTANTLY slammed that door shut! Like it was instinct!

I'm pretty sure I've done this before but just quietly stopped socializing with the woman I wanted but my subconscious just decided, "Hey! Let's let consciousness know!"

How do I fix this? What's going on? I have found myself inadvertantly avoiding her and ignoring emails/texts etc. It's automatic and happens before I realize it then it's too late !

Help!

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I assume that with you being in the closet, the idea of becoming closer with this woman basically terrifies you. All the unknowns, and the countless small challenges of coming out, or maybe even coming further to terms with your sexuality, cause you incredible nervousness. And because you're not sure how to handle all of it, your subconscious shuts you down socially? If I'm right, then I can relate a lot.

3. Audeamus

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I suppose I could see that. And I'm a bit shy normally but not to that extent.