1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on Modeling Agency

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Isaac, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So today I had my meeting with the agency. The lady was excited to meet me and she was really happy that I have experience in theatre or just in general. Basic background knowledge about how things sort of operate in regards to casting calls, call backs, photo shoots, money, commission, representing the company, and stuff. I won’t bore you with all the personal details of everything, but she told me she see’s a lot of potential and she’s really wants to push me more towards commercials, and more TV or casting calls like that. She said, “You know your really good looking and can do modeling, but you have an amazing personality, polite, talkative, interesting and stuff, so I think you will excel better in film or commercial jobs and stuff.” I was shocked when she said that but it was also a really nice complement to hear her say.

She really liked me as a person and my personality and stuff which I was happier about. She talked about how I’m not just good looking but that I have a great personality. She says its great b/c my look can be very versatile. I could pass for someone 18-25, and I could look French, Italian, Greek, German, Spanish, Maltese, and stuff. There are other things I could explain like the business side like the photo shoot, and what happens from here but I won’t bore you with that. I have to look over the contract and talk with my parents but the lady said she sees a lot of potential, I’m good looking, a great voice, I’m interesting and all that and that I have I a lot going for me and she’s really excited to start working with me. So that’s the update and I will let you know more when I see her on Thursday.

2. Kimi

I'm sure you can't look asian:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyways, I'm excited for you:slight_smile:
    Who knows maybe you would be on next season of DH as another gay role:grin:

3. biisme

That sounds great! Congratulations!!!

4. s5m1

Sounds great. Congratulations. It would be well worth the few hundred bucks it would cost to have an attorney who specializes in entertainment law look at the contract. Many contracts in this area can be very one-sided.

5. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really don't know anything about the modeling business, but I hope you go far with it.