1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was your first crush??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yahooooo, Aug 5, 2008.

1. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Today I saw the girl (she used to help at my hockey training!) who made me first realise I was gay and I suppose was my first crush :slight_smile: It was the first time I have seen her in a long time. So I was wondering..

Who was your first crush/the person who first made you realise you where gay/bi/straight??

2. jazzrawr

Huh...
    Well, I had a few girls i was attracted to but didn't know it when i was really young. But the girl who made me realize I really did like girls that way was one of my best freinds in grade 9 and this year. We've drifted apart a bit, and she's SO straight, but we're still friends i guess.
    I met her in my grade 9 english class on the first day of high school. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    She turned around, said "Hey, i'm Steph! :slight_smile:" and i was like "Uhhh...uhh, hi. Jasmine. :grin:"
    Yeah, I actually don't find her attractive at all anymore, but i was completely into her for about a year :eusa_doh:
    She was my first full-blown girl crush that I didn't try to deny.
    After that, i was like "I'm SO gay. :bang:"

3. Kimi

The person who made me realized I was gay?
    Hmm...

It must be this really really really hot baseball player in elementary school. I wouldn't say I had a crush on him but definitely realized that I wanna do dirty things with him:badgrin:

Good times...lol

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first crush was probably when I realized I was would have to be my first boyfriend in the 8th grade. :slight_smile: It would've worked out much better but he sadly had to move away.

5. Trumpetplyer23

Well. I liked a few guys, but they were little crushes.

Then I met this girl. Smart, funny, nice, and athletic. She was in my gym class. Some awkward stuff happened (not real awkward, but stuff that made me feel like a pervert).

6. Amy

Amy

there was this boy...and we were hella good friends when we were, like, 4. he had a lab puppy named elvis. and he loved peter pan. have you heard marys song? we're like that, except for the wedding. not that i mind what so ever.

in 6th grade, there was this new girl, and she was pretty much awesome, but we're good friends now.

and there was another girl, who i still have some feelings for, who made me come out of my denial phase. she hasnt spoken to me since feb. *hits head on wall...hard*

7. hoping

My first crush was my best mate when i was about 10 i think and he was amazing but he was incredibly straight, and we moved away but my sister has seen him sense then and imagine this 6 foot tall, green eyes, buff body, jeans and tank top and tanned
    My sister said hes mouth watering hot. ( sigh) if only we had something to make em gay.

8. -Michael-

Probably my borthers best friends....

there was 2 aha

9. biisme

Well, I didn't have a crush that made me realize I was bi. I read a book and one of the characters was bisexual...and then I thought about it, and realized I was too. :slight_smile:

Buuuuuuuttttt, my first crush started when I was 4 or 5, to this kid in my class. We hung out a lot when we were younger, and we're still friends now, and I still have a crush on him!!

10. Tommy Price

Tommy Price Guest

Mine would have to be a Prefect at my school. He was very MetroSexual and had a great butt. He was straight and my friends boyfriend.

11. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't really say I remember. I never really had crushes on my childhood friends, and with Middle School and self-acceptance came a whole wave of them...hard to pick out the first.

12. lap531

My first crush was freshman year on this girl named ashley. She was on my softball team, she was really athletic and hot, I had a major crush on her, I still kind of do now but shes straight

13. Ronnie92

mine was this boy named Gabriel. Dark eyes,pouty lips cute spanish accent. We are good friends but lost the crush when he went on a huge Jehovah witness rant

14. AeonToy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    one of my friends. 1/4th hispanic, really cute, plays guitar and sings....

15. jony8472

The person who made me realise I liked guys was from ages ago><
    I did some... stupid things with him, but the past's the past=)
    The person who made me realise I was REALLY into guys (and eventually gay) was a guy who I became friends with at the start of year 8 (so, about 2 and a half years ago). I didn't realise I'd fallen for him until about two years ago, and then I was into him so badly for about a year, but when we went to China with school together we drifted apart (ironic, we're finally forced to be close and we drift) and so I got over him and we're just 'friends' (if that) now
    So it's all good=]

And now I'm coming to terms with being gay=D

16. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Her name's Courtney. When I started secondary school (so I was about 12) we were in a bunch of the same classes. I didn't like her much back then, but we were both real loners and ended up drifting together because we both really needed a friend. By the time a couple of months had passed, I'd forgotten that I used to dislike her, I'd found out that she was much sweeter and much nicer than anyone gave her credit for. She was and is drop-dead gorgeous, and the first really close and affectionate female friend I'd ever had. We're still friendly, although not close any more.

17. dictionary

I had a crush on this girl on primary school... she is a total slut now unfortunatly....

18. Ty

Ty Guest

Ohhh god knows.. Ive never really had a crush on a guy, well, until now :s and even then its not really a crush. Maybe a tad bit of an obsession, but hey! Its not so bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. DylanBoy

i had a crush on a girl in grade 2...but i think my first crush on a boy was when i was around 10 or 11. he was a really cute outgoing kid with light brown hair that was sort of too big. he had the reddest lips. i don't think i wanted to do anything with him, but i was sort of obsessed with being like him. we became really good friends and i always liked that he thought i was cool enough to hang out with him. my first real crush (with dirty thoughts) was a kid who was older than me and helped me in boy scouts :wink:

20. I think the first crush i ever had was when i was about 10, i don't think i realised for a couple of years that it was a full blown crush but it was on this girl that i've neen friends with since pre-school. I think i realised that i was crushing on her when i was about 12. We ended up going out when we were 14 lol. But the first thing to ever make me go 'ooh, she's really got it going on...and she's a girl...' was the first time i saw Avril Lavignes 'Complicated' video, at the end where its almost the last shot in the video and she's looking straight into the camera with the face that just says ' pick me up and cuddle me' lol. I still like that video...