1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mom's Wisdom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monika the Diva, May 11, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

I love my mom more than ever before. So i will say this, i have never been a momma's boy. Because i've always spent my time fighting and arguing with her. In reality i could never be a momma's boy because i was never a boy a heart to begin with. Which explains the constant arguing with her. Anyway, I want to say that she taught be a very valuable lesson.

I take this message and i want to share it with any of you that this applies to you.

You made a personal decision you must accept and acknowledge that what comes with it. You must be proud and be happy and live happy with your decision. When it comes to being you and others have a problem with it that's THEIR problem not yours. Just because their views differs from yours doesn't make you any less of a person. And most important NEVER apologize for being you. Because when you do that you really haven't accepted your true self and approved of it. Be proud and be happy!!!

I love you mom, happy mothers' day!

#1 Monika the Diva, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
  2. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Beautiful :eusa_clap

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status: