1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Pro (song writing/composing)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XTREMEZish, May 11, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

So I just got this application and let me just say that it is really good but so confusing. Do you guys have any tips on song writing/composing. I do take music theory classes and those help with writing but just any tips on composing or logic pro would be great. Thanks

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A combination of string and band instruments is very hard to do. If you want soft and melodic use strings. If you want marches and themes use band instruments. Anything else you need just ask

3. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Try to have it kind of planned out before you start recording. You don't need every note planned but have a basic idea of what kind of a sound you want. Have the image in your head of what the finished product might look like. Even if it changes somewhere along the way.

What sort of music are you planning to make? You'll get better advice from people if you tell us things that are a bit more specific :slight_smile: