1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do you like ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lil Shorty, May 12, 2014.

1. Lil Shorty

This is basically an open space for you to express your feelings for who you like.
    Cameron - Because he is sweet, funny, shy, compassionate, and has a sensitive side
    Express your love (!)

2. silk

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tom Law - Musicians are always more sexy,n and he's just so cute, amazing, HIS ARMS Oo, just love how he looks, love his accent, he's sweet and funny, just, everything :grin:
    (btw: you have to check him out :grin:)

3. WishingOnAStar

My girlfriend Shannon! I love her so much and she is the love of my life. She's beautiful, funny, and the most creative and intelligent girl I've ever met<3

4. QueerQueen

I still love my ex-girlfriend, she can make me laugh effortlessly, every time I see her she has a smile on her face and she's such a caring person too. She's ambitious and determined, intelligent, she's strong and I don't mean physically, she's sweet. She has the cutest voice I have ever heard, she makes me feel things I have never felt before... she's just such a beautiful person.

5. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend Pete :slight_smile: he has the warmest hug going, is the only person I've gotten close to being fully open with, makes me laugh, always optimistic, interested in everything despite his short attention span which leads to him staring off into te distance randomly haha :slight_smile: also he's got a love for photography aswell and in short is pretty fuckin awesome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :slight_smile:

6. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend Brad. He is really sweet, caring, funny, can calm me down no matter what. We have so many moments that are just so funny and classic. I can completely be myself with him and there are no problems.

7. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

A person that has the most wonderful and most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.
    I love her way of talking. And her smile!!

8. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A handsome guy who has a sweet voice that just resonates with my soul. I want to prove to him how capable I am and show him how much I love him.

9. ilovemylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh boy. I hope no one I know sees this:

Tyler - ok, idk about you, but his name is even hot to me. Anyways, he is hilarious. His humor just gets me. Whenever we watch a movie or tv show, we laugh at the same parts even when no one else does. We like the same sort of television shows, sports, movies, food, everything. We can find a ton of places to go together. He isn't afraid to show his feminine side and can be very emotional sometimes. He knows how to make someone feel better when they are going through a hard time. He has that personality that you can trust. Though, whenever I see him, I become speechless, and I get butterflies. His body is thin with a bit of muscles. His hair is to die for! A light shade of brown. His eyes are the perfect shade of bluish grey. It's hard not to get lost in them. I'm sure he's caught me checking him out once or twice, but at this point, I don't really care. His only downfall: he's straight.

10. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well from my mothers mouth, "Why do you like the person from work?"

I don't quite know. She is the complete opposite of me. She is an extrovert whereas I am an introvert. She loves talking about serious stuff, ughhhh that is a toughie for me. She likes to talk about deep stuff, another toughie for me. She wants to talk about me, my sorrows and who I am-I suck at conversations about me. We both enjoy writing, learning etc. She seems to want to do things I want to do such as I mentioned a group of friends and I were going to go shooting; she then invited me out shooting. Umm....She has invited me out to a concert, but then her boyfriend apparently changed his mind...For some reason she told me I always reject her invites, but actually I accepted one and she forgot so I never mentioned it. We like similar music. There is one thing I like to talk about and that is things that are happening around the world like murders, etc....she does not like talking about that stuff which I respect. I am not sure how to go about being her friend and doing invites since ummm I like her and know she has a boyfriend. She also doesn't know I like girls (which I saw she is supportive of gay rights), however I am a little nervous because I don't want her to assume I hang out with her because I like her in that way. I had a bad experience with one girl and well that friendship ended. I do like the fact that she wants to listen to what I have to share and has even mentioned she is trying to get better with being not so sensitive-which I said she was fine being sensitive.

Ummm..... yeah... so most people I like want to know everything there is to know about me and I have a difficult time with talking about myself so....

11. Rumpletubb

My dear gifriend because she still puts up with my lousy pubs, my childish humor, obsession over boxing, my talented ability to get lost in a subject and my extreme passion if getting caressed on the scalp, So cozy, after five years.

She's got an amazing and quirky smile as well.

12. Gregarity

basically the Avengers cast, but also Chris Pine (wheeze), Zachary Quinto (labored breathing), Jude Law and the guy who did Deadpool in the Wolverine movie. Complete babefest.

13. Monika the Diva

Someone who can love me and respect me. Someone who's not afraid to take risks. Someone who can be my partner in crime. If i make a bad move, i want this person to play along and when everyone leaves the room i want them to chew my ass out and tell me i was wrong when i really am wrong. To be honest with me at all times and have patience with me when there are times when i can be a bit dramatic.

14. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Liam is the person i like, he's smart, tall, short hair, funny. He's a computer gamer, d&d player. He loves the Big bang Theory a lot. He doesn't get the jokes i say, then says something like a fact or story about the main thing i talked about in the joke. He's a person who DOES NOT know his strength, who doesn't even know sarcasm except sometimes and is a clean freak.

15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My green Jockey boxer-briefs...oh wait, that's a what. lol.

I guess nobody but a dude I got to know online on another forum.

16. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Several EC members

hush hush

17. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We know you do, you polygamist >.>

But I like a lot of people. The guy I have my eye on is my friend Alex. He's really an all-around great guy: He's sweet, charming, adorable, shy, humble, funny, and a really great guy to talk to.

18. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Hush hush, eh? :wink:

--

I have a bit of a crush on a girl in my French class, I gotta admit. Her name's Tess. Really cute. We've spoken a couple times. But really sweet, charming. And a red head.

I see her around the halls and I can literally feel my IQ dropping.

19. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My lovely fiance, Nik--the sweetest guy I've ever met who has shown me that unconditional love does exist.

20. Caillin

Dear bagel-I fucking love you :tears: (and yes I am talking about the food)