1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone seen Disturbia yet?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joeyconnick, Apr 12, 2007.

1. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I saw a sneak preview of Disturbia last night--it's REALLY good! Like a cross between a teen movie and a thriller but just really well done. And who knew Shia LaBeouf was that hot? :icon_bigg

Anyway, go see it when it opens this Friday... I think most people will enjoy it.

#1 joeyconnick, Apr 12, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  2. Micah

I saw it a few weeks ago - It was pretty gripping but after the movie I kinda realised that nothing happened. You spend the whole movie waiting for the (predictable) hype.

That being said they still managed to fill the "uneventful" parts with some interesting things.

I thought it was a good movie - but nothing too special.

3. davo-man

I haveen't seen this yet, but think it looks pretty good for a teeny bopper horror flick....its a total rip off of Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window tho

Btw...does anyone know the song thatt hey play during the advertisements for it? its really good!!!

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rear Window: well yeah, but it's not like there aren't a lot of direct rip-offs happening in a lot of movie all the time now... at least this is a slightly different spin on it.

And it was definitely more of a thriller than a horror. Thankfully!

5. Freak4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just saw the trailer for it, and it looks great, I'll have to go check it out.

6. Evilmonkey

whoa! Shia LeBauf is so fuckin hot!!! i want him! what more can i say - i WANT HIM!! hes so cute, and hot, boy next door look. mmmm mmm!!!

7. Steam Giant

I saw it, and loved it ^^ it's meant to pay homage to Rear Window, but it's really a completely different animal. The only thing I really disliked about the movie was that you can see that mic hanging down from above in like 3 or 4 scenes ^^; they'll very likely edit that out for the DvD release, but still, it really ticks me off when that happens. But still, awesome movie ^^ I liked it a lot!

8. xxAngelOnFirexx

OMG!!! that was a really disterbing movie! i actually screamed durning on part. sooo scary!