1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused - Lost- Unsure?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kxone, May 13, 2014.

1. kxone

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live with someone, been together for 6 years now, she would often ask me to get out of the house every time I would ask her where she's going or where she'd been. I know she's fooling around and every time I'd catch her red handed she'll deny everything and make it look like I'm losing my mind. One time I beat the hell out of her lover when I caught them, again she insisted that they have been friends for 15 years and my mind tends to feed me with dirty thoughts.

Up until now its still happening under my nose and I cant do anything about it, I love her, I want to stay and take care of her but she treats me like shit, and oh she'd say things like she's only taking me in because I don't have anywhere else to go so I should be thankful and whatever she does is none of my business. So I tried going out with this one girl and when she found out about her. She beat the hell out of me. I'm like Hey! I thought we're not together anymore and she didn't say anything. In short, she can fuck around and I can't.

I'm hurting. I don't know. I hope anyone could help me sort things out.

:confused: