1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i HATE online dating with a passion !!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poppy, May 13, 2014.

1. poppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    its not online dating its just dirty messages !!!!!! (im sorry it kind of a rant)
    I know some people like this but its getting frustrating all the time the only thing people want is to look at pictures of you then flirt for 10 minutes then f**k off !

dose anyone else get this ? constantly ?

people online just cant talk like normal people before demanding a picture then blocking you when you say no. this is the only site I don't get this on.

I want to meet some one I like and have something in common with but I cant when its just a constant stream of dirty messages, pictures and people that don't care.

am I the only one that's having this problem or is it not a problem to most people ? :bang:

2. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

I've never used dating sites, but I get what you mean. Omelet and sites like that were meant for connecting with people and possibly forming friendships. Now all people do is give you close-ups of their "junk" on there. The same is happening with general social media sites and even gaming sites with chat. It's getting dirtier and dirtier and all you want to do is post a picture from vacation or play a simple game with friends.

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

I have never used online dating site but it seems so sad :frowning2:

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Actually, I've never had this problem, unless it was from a man. Women just chat with me like normal people do.

5. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Eh, online dating is a very frustrating experience...but getting dirty messages hasn't really been an issue for me. Sure on certain apps you'll get a dirty message every so often, usually from some faceless, "DL" 40-year-old, but those are easily ignored.

If all you are getting are dirty messages, then maybe re-think your profile and the sort of pictures you have up which are attracting such dirty messages?

6. poppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I try not to have to many photos (I don't really want people I don't know to see me) I was on (site name removed by mod) for a bit and I only had a photo of my face (close up so you couldn't really see anything) and Im sure I wasn't weighting anything that would get that kind of attention.
    ive recently joined (site name removed by mod) and its awful I think im having a normal conversation then itll just turn it and when im not interested in that they just stop talking we don't even talk that long it's ridiculous.
    I wouldn't mind but its all the time and it just keeps happening.

7. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you getting dirty messages from men or women?