1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay jokes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by literalmerida, May 13, 2014.

1. literalmerida

Is it weird/hypocritical that when straight people make gay jokes, I get irritated... but I make gay jokes? Normally I only say the jokes to my gay friends, and we all make jokes, but the moment a straight person says something we all just get kind of annoyed?

2. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Gay jokes can be pretty funny! I actually once was ready to break out laughing by a joke someone made. I'm open to nice politically incorrect humor. As long as it's said the right way.

I was going to say a gay joke, butt fuck it.

3. igoloo2946

I guess homosexuality is a pretty sensitive subject to some people, I have a friend who is very politically correct and finds a lot of gay slurs offensive (even though she not gay). I guess making jokes and kidding around with friends isnt going to be taken too seriously. Just remeber that even though your gay, you don't have the right to make other gay people uncomfortable with offensive jokes. Also, we've all been offended and we all have offended others, if you do end up offending someone its just a matter of appologising and learning from that mistake.

4. Cass

In my option jokes about any sexual orientation, race, ECT is fine as long as it's obvious that it's a joke and of the person is joking about several groups and not singling out the one

5. XTREMEZish

This is what I joke about this subject.

I hate everyone equally.

6. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really give a shit. A fine line exists with a subject of every joke and as long as the line is not crossed, I really could not care less.

7. Colorful13

I like gay jokes, my straight best friend always makes them and it's funny, but when the clique of wanna be gangsters at my school makes them it sounds just offensive, even if they just ask inappropriate questions it's annoying. i get your point, but it does depend on timing and tone of the person.

8. PurpleGrey

For me, it depends on the kind of joke. A good natured pun is okay, even the occasional stereotype based joke, as long as it doesn't go too far. The line is blurry, yes, so I make it a rule to be on the safe side and avoid anything too abrasive.

Okay, I'm just dying to tell this one:
    What is a lesbian's favorite candy? Mounds. Ba-dum tch!