1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassed myself and others MAJORLY!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pane123, May 14, 2014.

1. pane123

pane123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was at a bar, where they had a soap opera on, and I was watching it, and one of the characters said they weren't lying about something, and I was so into it, that I said 'YES YOU ARE!'.

But this isn't the embarrassing thing. Next to me at the bar, a girl was talking to her friends and asked them if they thought she was fat. That's when I shouted at the tv.

After saying it, I realized that they thought I was talking to them, and desperately tried to explain. I think they believed me, but I left straight after.

If they didn't believe me, do you think they will try to get revenge somehow, do you think they will try and get me barred or something?

2. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol,

Sometimes life is better than fiction. Even if they don't believe you odds are that they will remember you as rude but won't do anything more than avoid you from now on.

Oh BTW I also love yelling at the tv.

3. zenya

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my neighbour is going deaf to her television is on very loud so can hear when the football is on because she’s screaming “run little f^^^^r “ I’ve upset patrons and a bar once myself by calling them ignorant idiots when I over hear them saying something extremely unpleasant I got mad and walk out I see them down the street from time to time but nothing awkward has happened

4. leer

sorry I had to laugh at this I do hope she understood you didnt mean her . I dont know a grate deal about women:rolle: but enough to work out if your asked do I look fat?. say no.

5. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you know them personally? I doubt they'll try to get revenge, so you don't have to worry. And you won't get barred either.

6. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    omg no they wont
    Hahaha
    Dont worry :slight_smile: