1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Guilty As/Parents Are Driving Me Up The Wall/Am I Too Ready To Dump My Friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, May 14, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

1. So today my friend Megan came out of English and she said that she was sat with these popular snobs : a girl called Saffron.and two boys called Brooklyn and Jack were griefing her, and they've said stuff to us before, they'd said to my friend Nicole before that because she has really short hair she's a boy. So Saffron and her friend Brooke came in and I said "Leave My Friends Alone." She goes "What the f*ck you talking to you? Don't have a clue, shut the fuck up." So I said " Don't act clever Saffron, it doesn't suit ya." Brooke steps in and goes "Er, don't talk to my friend like that you.". And I said " I wouldn't be if you'd leave us alone, if you don't like us, don't talk to us." Brooke said the same thing, Half an hour later Saffron asked Megan if she said anything to her and Megan shook her head so I looked like a Complete idiot. Nicole and me came out of lesson and now Nicole's getting it and she told me to stop saying things to people (looked like I was stirring shit when I was actually trying to help) And the Librarian said to give her some time, she might see what you were trying to do but I still feel guilty?
    2. I came home from this group today at a youth club and I say no to most things my Mum calls me ungrateful, but the youth club I started with is ending in 3 weeks and I get to go to the Music Room after that where you record Music, and it seems like she has a problem when I say yes to something I enjoy she tells me why isn't it the same way with these other groups she offers, and because I said no to the group I went to today, because it was boring, she says I can do what I want, trying to make me feel guilty AGAIN because I did not want to go, my guilt quickly faded away after this conversation because I shouldn't feel bad for having my own opinion?
    3. I feel like if my friends were treating me like crap for a while I'd tell them where to go. Does this mean I'm too quick to turn on my friends or I don't let myself be a doormat?