1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First love stories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theskyiseverywhere, May 18, 2014.

1. theskyiseverywhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey guys! This thread can be anything from first kiss, to first time (ohhhh, SCANDOULUS!) to first love, and so on. I will start:

My first love is actually happening right now. Tonight, on a whim, I came out to him and told him that I was in love with him. He was soooooo happy (he was upset about being single) AND HE LIKES ME BACK! AHHHHH!!! It was sooooo adorable and just AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

2. everyonesfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Awwww good for you!!

3. animequeen567

Lets give it a go with my awkward first kiss XD

We had just finished going on our first date (which my friend ended up tagging along much to my annoyance) We had to go to the bank to cash my check which was the only time we had alone. We left the bank I asked if she minded if I kissed her. I kissed her. Then boom we've been together ever since XD

4. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    dabombdiggity32: Yay! Good for you! :eusa_clap

First crush for me was in third grade on a boy named Jack. He was tall, quiet, and really smart. As a hyperactive third grader, I basically stalked him, and my tiny little heart was broken for a while when he made it clear he was not interested.

As for my first kiss, that was this summer with my at the time girlfriend. It was the day after the last day of school, and we were sitting on her bed cuddling somewhat as night fell. We were listening to the radio when a Fleetwood Mac song came on and she got really embarrassed. Finally she revealed that she had wanted to have her first kiss to that song. And then boom, we kissed. It was just a quick peck, but it was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. We both were kinda surprised, and mentioned we never thought we'd kiss a girl. After a few minutes she kissed me again. I didn't want to leave that night. XD

5. Fallen Angel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She was my best friend, and had been dating a guy for a couple of months so I'd always just thought she was straight. Anyway, one night I told her I had feelings for her, and to my utter surprise, 2 days later she told me she felt the same. We kissed for the first time that night, and it was probably the most awkward moment ever, but I could have sworn the stars were shining just for me that night, I was so happy. After she went home, I had a smile on my face for ages, and just kept touching my lips with my finger grinning like a mad woman. 2 1/2 years later, and the rest is history :slight_smile: