1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you find sexy besides looks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Skaros, May 19, 2014.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Unlike most people, I tend to love a nice, loyal, trustworthy guy. I'm really not into the "bad boys" or the ones who can't keep a promise. I do like people who have a good sense in humor. If he can't take a joke... then it may not work out that well.

What about you?

2. Jethro702

I do like a sense of humor, someone who likes to cuddle, a little bit of klutziness is sexy too *idk why* and I like someone who is open, loyal, and trustworthy.

3. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A sweet and kind guy who I can be myself around and have fun with.
    I like accents too :grin:

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Assertiveness. I like someone who can walk through life, smirk on their face, and be willing to throw down if need be, to keep trekking ahead in life. You don't have to know what you want, as we're all going through life on our own journey, but you have to know you want it. Confidence is included with this.

Intelligence. I'm not asking for Nikola Tesla here, but it would be nice to be able to have a conversation, without [much] judgment and arguing, and reach some kind of conclusion. Being able to communicate an idea, share and discuss it, and maybe even expanding upon it. It's a nice bonus if somebody knows how to play, say, Chess with me. It may sound weird, but I view intellectual activity as a sort of foreplay.

Affectionate. It doesn't have to be Care Bear-level, but an expression of love and intimacy is, to me, not only healthy but rather encouraging. Someone who isn't afraid to show that they care, and that they are capable of being a comforting source. It's a nice bonus if somebody would be down to, maybe, draw or paint on each other "stupid" or "silly" little things, from inside jokes to the cliche lines of expressive affection.

Sense of Humor. I don't expect anyone to be Dave Chappelle or Groucho Marx, but being able to laugh, and enjoy it, is very important. It seems healthy to me and, honestly, if one cannot learn to laugh, they will have to learn how difficult life can be at times without some kind of valve. Somebody who has no shame in telling a corny joke, and who just sees the value in happiness and joy, be they from said corny joke or just experiencing laughter. I would like to laugh, and I hope others do too. Sometimes, finding laughter in a terrible situation provides another perspective, often times providing a sense of wisdom.

Empathy. Simply put, if somebody doesn't have the capacity to understand, let alone want to help, then they are missing a vital element for love. Being able to discuss and understand why one desires to do something, is very sexy in my opinion. It displays confidence, but it also demonstrates compassion.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Passion, in the ambitious sense. Somebody who cares deeply for some hobby or activity and puts effort into doing something great. Wanting to better oneself is extremely admirable and attractive.

6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good singing voice and/or playing guitar, and can match me in a battle of wit and snark

7. Toast

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I want someone who is just as happy to hold me as she/he is to be held by me. I like hugs, a lot, so someone who is into hugs is definitely appealing. Also, I think I would find experience in my partner to be sexy. I won't have a clue what I'm doing when I do eventually start dating, so yeah, there's that. Also, intelligence is nice. I don't mean they need to be a genius, but being able to figure things out and explain things is a great trait.

8. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In my head I want a bad boy/Scally type guy. In reality. I don't. I just want somebody nice, funny, sweat, good looking (to my eyes at least) nice smile, somebody who doesn't taken themselves seriously, somebody who doesn't want arguments and mostly somebody who's not a "lad" and wont talk to me about football.

9. KazTastic

Someone with a cute personality, loyal, enjoys surprising me (even if it's must glomping me while I'm doing the dishes), and someone who's willing to kick my arse into gear.

10. awesomeness

Someone who shows that they like you with their actions. Whether it be helping you out with a random task, or just paying extra attention to you. That's definitely a huge turn on.

#10 awesomeness, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
  11. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

12. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What awesomeness said. It's much easier to like someone who demonstrates that they like you already.

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Artistic and imaginative mind
    Kind-hearted and patient (Especially since I'm hard to tolerate sometimes, hah)
    I also find independence to be very sexy. I don't like clingy or co-dependent partners.

14. SherlockHolmes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me, intelligence is something I find ridiculously sexy. As you can probably guess from my username, I'm a big fan of the TV series 'Sherlock', and I think Benedict Cumberbatch is gorgeous in it. He's not hot in a conventional sense but whenever I watch Sherlock I just can't take my eyes off him. He is simply fabulous. There's something about how intelligent and funny Benedict Cumberbatch is that I adore. :slight_smile:

I also tend to find lecturers in college really sexy. I study history, and I have a few incredibly hot lecturers that are mainly only hot because they are so intelligent. I'm just really drawn to a guy who I can have a really good historical debate with. I am such a nerd...

15. AlamoCity

Intelligence, goofiness, dorkiness, shyness, kindness and other qualities like that are incredibly sexy to me.

16. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nothing :lol:

17. 7YU

7YU

Openness. A humantarian ethic. Intelligence. Wittiness (with occasional complementing vulgarity). And above all, a genuine sense of empathy and compassion.

18. Gen

Gen

Passion by a long-shot. It is essentially a requirement.

I want to hear about his studies, hobbies, aspirations, etc. People who aren't thoroughly passionate about the paths they choose in life instantly bore me.

19. Opture

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    easygoing qualities, intelligence, good sense of humor. also, folks who can sing..wow

20. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Intelligence, resilience, uniqueness, down to earth, passionate, and honest, above all else. Enjoying sex and dirty jokes as much as I do never hurts!