1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny slip up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by katwat, May 19, 2014.

1. katwat

Working on cleaning the kiddo's room (pig sty - disaster area - land fill - post apocalyptic scene of horror????) while already in a lot of pain - finally had to take a break mid-clean and needed to give her instructions on next part of job - actual words: "mommy needs you to be a big girl and.." LOL lost my mind - this child is THIRTEEN and I spoke to her like she was three LOL - worst part was she did not skip a beat so apparently I said stupid crap like this often without noticing LOL

2. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Are you available for cleaning my room - Note; Bring chemical attack suit

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, 13 is usually the age where parents start to get like "Quit growing up so fast and be a kid, dammit!"

4. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That is hilarious!

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

My mom still talks to me that way lol

6. katwat

Argentwing, I am all over the "quit growing up so fast" thing. The kiddo past me in height a year ago and looks like she is 16 or 17. I definitely need a remote to pause or rewind this kid. I just love how my brain snaps into looney level when I am tired. Of course "I'm tired" is a worn out excuse with my messed up mind. LOL

and NO chrisyboy I am NOT cleaning another Chernobyl zone!

Her room is just insane. Trouble with our entire house is magnified in her room. Just not enough room for a normal family's stuff and we have our stuff and my late in-law's stuff squeezed in here. Keep thinning it out and selling off what we dont need but still just STUFF overload. All my closets groan and moan from the STUFF stuffed in them LOL

Fallingdown7 -the worst thing of it is that I did not use a lot of baby talk even when she was a baby so baby talking her at 13 is even wackier.