1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pissed off (Rant)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monika the Diva, May 19, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

I am pissed off for various reasons. I am very angry for MANY reasons. One of the reasons i feel angry is because there is someone out there who is lonely and suffering and the only thing i can do is wait on the sidelines as a spectator. This person lives too far. I wish i could teleport over to them and make them tea and comfort them. I want to hold this person in my arms and tell them that everything will be okay. That they don't have to be afraid or feel sad. I want this person to smile and forget about their insecurities. Our own insecurities makes us weaker and foolish. We must rise above that insecurity by doing something about it in someway shape or form. The only thing i would love to do is hold this person my arms and look at them in the eye and tell them not to worry that everything will be okay. I like white knight in shining armor but i am neither a white knight. I am just a bystander watching through Plexiglas who knows that she will never be able to breakthrough and just watch someone they began to care about because this person is only one of few the sees a little of themselves in this person. I care because the person i am concerned about is a good person who doesn't deserve all the shit they're going through. I feel angry and useless and there is nothing else that i can do but try to give words of encouragement which is nothing without the caring "human" touch by holding the person in need in your arms and telling them that everything will be okay because i got their back. If your reading this you know who you are. I wish there was something more i could do.

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know who you are talking about.

But there are a lot of people here who deserve that kind of care and love.

3. Monika the Diva

I wish i can do that. Not just for them but anyone who needs it. Even a random stranger who's life is torn asunder because of the negative issues WE ALL face. I wish i can be more useful. Sometimes i feel useless. :frowning2:

4. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I truly understand how you feel, blondie, believe me, I do. (*hug*)

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
  6. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I know what you mean. I only have a couple real friends, but since they're all online, it feels like there's nothing I can really do when they're upset. As much as I'd like to help out with a hug or two, all I can do is type.

We can try to take some relief in that sometimes just talking and having someone to listen can help a lot. So even though you'd want to do more to help, it's not as though you're not doing anything.