1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever had one of those "I am sooo gay" moments?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by redneck, May 20, 2014.

1. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's no secret to anybody other than my immediate family that I'm gay but I don't really fit any of the stereotypes. The other day I had such a stereotypical gay moment it just hit me all of a sudden.

I was watching Rock of Ages and watching this scene when it hit me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86uV23prUg4

I had been sitting there thoroughly enjoying a musical that I bought ON PURPOSE! (actually talked myself out of grabbing"Cats" too). There are several beautiful women wearing next to nothing and dancing on poles. What is the only thought in my head you ask? Wow, that is some great choreography!!

Sitting there all of this hit me at once.......Yup, I am Soooo gay!

So anybody else had a moment that was so stereotypical that it made you think "yup, I am sooo gay"?

2. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner and I were watching a movie and there was a scene that pretty much consisted of this beautiful women shedding her clothing down to these high heel shoes--very artful, supposed to be hot, I suppose. At the end of the scene my partner and I turned to each other and in unison said "those shoes were amazing, right?":roflmao:

3. XRay

Haha I love those moments. I remember while I was still questioning my sexuality, thinking to myself there is NO WAY I'm into girls, I saw a woman who is so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her and all I wanted to do was to grab her and kiss her. I think this is the first time I thought to myself 'wow, who am I kidding? I'm so gay'

Also my love to flannels is pretty gay :grin:

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Maybe the day when I was skating in a plaid blouse, a black shirt and a beanie of my brother.

5. Jethro702

Probably 1 time when I was shopping with my family.... My father and brothers had been looking at this group of "hot" girls and told me to look at them too, all I could think about was how nice their purses and clothes were. lol

6. confuseduser99

Yeah, I tend to have these. Like whenever my guy friends say "how hot" a girl is, I have to fake it and pretend that I think the girl is hot too. It feels SOOOOOO fake and manufactured, but I tend to pull it off.

Also, when I shop sometimes, I think to myself "wow. Either I have some good taste in clothing, or I'm gay".

And the most gay feeling, shopping at some clothing stores (ex. Hollister), and finding the male models and some of the male employees hot.

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Took a walk in the park yesterday (a beautiful warm day, finally!).

A young hetero couple had a blanket on the grass and they were lying on it in the sun. He was shirtless and she was in shorts, the only thing I noticed, apart from his torso, was that he was wearing Calvin Klein underwear. It was amazing just how I didn't see the woman lying next to him...yep, still gay!

8. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Not really, but a lot of "hot" guys are just ugly or okay looking to me.

9. Camerooon

A while ago, me and some friends went ice skating . I slipped a little while stood next to one of them, grabbed her shoulder and said "Oh my GOD!", but I went really, really high-pitched and loud on "God". I sounded JUST like Cam from Modern Family. It was brilliant xD Fortunately, there was a skating disco going on so there was loud music and only my friend heard. *phew*

I'm nothing like Cam at all... But it was just like when he goes really high-pitched at the end of this xD

[YOUTUBE]Ka72kWlAjwQ[/YOUTUBE]

(I hope this YouTube thing works..)

#9 Camerooon, May 20, 2014
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya when I stare at hot guys and fantasies about them.

11. thekillingmoon

Every time I see an attractive woman. Or when straight women go crazy for some guy and I can only think "meh what's so special about him".

12. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, when my friend was talking about what a pain it was to see Lady Gaga with his girlfriend and complaining about guys staring at him in the bathroom. Thinking, "Yeah I could deal with that." I am not really a concert person but love Gaga and thought "man, I really am bi." I also think she herself is pretty hot.

13. awesomeness

My music taste is the only stereotypical "gay" thing about me. A simple look through my ipod is all someone would need, to know that I'm not straight.

#13 awesomeness, May 20, 2014
  14. Hiems

Yesterday, someone from human resources at the local supermarket called me for an interview. For some reason, his voice made me think he would look hot in person. Because I was more focused on that than the conversation at hand, I thought to myself... I'm so gay >.<

Also one of my friends was talking about how hot some girls are, and he asked me if I agreed. I was not (and still not) out to him, so I was like "sure..." in a very reluctant manner.

15. itsonlyrelative

Went to on a college tour with my mom and it was a southern school, so my mom was making comments about the heat and the attractive guys and the fraternity parties....and all I could notice was that every girl was outrageously attractive.

Then we went to get food in the dinning hall and this one really really pretty girl was struggling to juggling her books and her tray, so I helped her bring it to her table and she thanked me in the hottest accent ever. I walked back to my mom saying in my head, "yea there is no doubt I am gay".

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When I look at hot girls and can't stop staring I say that all the time I'm sooo gay

17. Silas

I had my moment the last time someone pointed out a cute girl to me... the only thing that went through my mind was her hair had so much volume, I wonder what product she's using :roflmao:

Also my mailman is kinda hot and wears these tight muscle shirts... and when you're looking out more for the hot mailman than the actual mail... :confused:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#17 Silas, May 20, 2014
  18. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a drawer full of AEO underwear.. and just last week one of my daughters seen it. "My gosh dad!! You have more underwear than us!". True story
    Let's not even talk about the socks or the shoes!! Lol

19. Arrow Ace

When my friends are checking out a 'sexy' person(male or female) all I can thinks is "Wow, nice smile. I wonder if they bake cookies". "What nice hair!". "Pretty nails!"
    Or when a sex scene comes on in a movie I just look away and cringe.

20. Oxelotl

That if I'm alone in the house and the right song comes on I will spontaneously sing and dance?