1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why aren't dreams real?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by berileos, Aug 10, 2008.

1. berileos

berileos Guest

I had the best dream last night!That's why I'm so happy today.I was engaged to a very hot guy with sky blue eyes...*melting*...And we kissed at least 5 times in mouth,and it was so real!The best part is that I didn't woke up,which is weird 'cause I wake up even if I try to get close to a guy,seems like he was trying to tell me something,but I didn't figure it out...
    Guess I'll have what to do...
    And yes,I wrote this because I wanted to make you all jealous :badgrin:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Maybe it is a sign? I hope so, anyway. :slight_smile:

It sounds like the dream needs to continue though, so you can find the answer. Enjoy!

3. ausdtc

I recall an extremely vivid dream like that a while back, not too long after I fell for the guy who forced me to finally admit to myself that I was queer! We woke up in one of those big bay windows, in each others arms, and just kissed and held each other. There was a sense of closeness that's probably more than I've ever felt in real life, and was easily the best dream I've *ever* had. I woke up on a natural high, a feeling that continued for quite a while!

Unfortunately there was never any follow on dreams from it, hopefully you have more luck :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Look into lucid dreaming. If you can become aware that you're dreaming, you can control every part of your dream and cause old dreams to happen again.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because if they were real, we'd call them "reality".

I'm happy dreams aren't real. I'm sick of finding myself back in math class. In my underwear.

Lex

6. Eponine

I'm sure many people have dreams that they wouldn't mind being real, but all of my dreams are just too unrealistic in one way or another.

If my dreams were real, I guess there would be more people on skates carrying around chainsaws.

7. Redemption 90

Lucid dreams are the way to go. The health benefits of Lucid dreaming are endless, including acting out a fantasy to help improve mood when awake.

In fact, I am looking into it now!

8. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

If it's real... then I probably wouldn't exist considering I don't remember ANY of my dreams. UGH :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Tim

Tim

If dreams were real, there'd be some very weird things going on in the world. Namely things involving Sailor Moon <_< haha.

Lucid Dreaming? >_> I have issues remembering dreams, well, if I try to tell someone what they were about <_<

10. sdc91

Um, well, if dreams were true, it'd be pretty screwed up for me.

I got a Lamborghini from a lawsuit last night. Don't ask me how.

11. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Ahhhhh.. talking bout dreams when i have really good ones when Im about to get to someone and mayb make out or something i wake up! :tears:, every time something good is about to happen i wake up! why!!! ~_~

12. Absentminded

Lucid dreaming is kinda fun...

13. silentsound

I love dreams that feel really really real, especially semi-guilty fantasy dreams... oh thy are so sweet, and yet, so painful to wake up from...

14. Tim

Tim

So, I Had a Dream last night involving coming up with an idea for a TV show XD Technically it doesnt exist yet, so I won't say what it was about XD|

Well, that and trying to pitch it to a very secretive TV producer with 3 of my friends, they went Charlies Angels on him and tracked him through a mall :O

15. jony8472

Dreams are not real because the dream fairy has a very sick sense of humour.

However, I guess it's good dreams aren't real... I mean they give us something to aspire to, a drive in life (among other things)

And it would be very scary if all dreams were real...

16. ok455

I had a dream i was married to this girl i used to work with we never got along and we was looking at houses

17. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahhh I love dreams in which I get to kiss someone hot...

I think Katherine Moennig was in my dream once...*drool*

18. Trumpetplyer23

Meh, well...all of my dreams are really weird, and, according to one of those dream dictonairy things, all thinly laced sexual references.

19. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Unlike most of my dreams mine aren't sexual really...I just dream about me holding someone in my arms type of stuff...which hopefully isn't too far away in reality.

20. berileos

berileos Guest

Dreams are a very important part of our psyche,in other words,those are the thoughts of our mind.Some can be real,but there is always something weird...the real things represent the things we can't change while the weird things represent something we should think about.
    It sometimes happen that I hear a song in a dream and when I wake up,I realize it is the song I know but I didn't know it in my dream,that means I like that song very much...
    Anyway,don't read this,you'll get confused...:slight_smile: