1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just need help with school

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OneProblem, May 21, 2014.

1. OneProblem

Saskatchewan ____________________ eheh get it? ;D
    i am doing so bad at school. I'm on my last legs and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to bring up my marks in time for exams. Earlier today I sort of just broke down in my kitchen, lucky no one was there. i don't know what to do now. I don't even want to go to school because of this but how would that really help me. I just need some support or something to get my mind off of it so any thing like that would help. thanks.

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm assuming you're in high school, correct me if I'm wrong. Is there anyone you can talk with about this? A parent, a school counselor? Is there a certain aspect that's been causing you difficulty? The more you talk/think about it, hopefully the more understanding and insight you'll be able to gain about your situation. I wish you luck.

3. Hyaline

In my senior year of high school (grade 9-12) here in the states, I ended up having to make up several classes in order to graduate. It took some effort on my part and some doing, but overall I learned the hard way it is much easier to do it the first time then to play catch up later.

I'll echo what GreenMan said, to get some help. If something is distracting you from doing the work you need to finish to graduate, then seek help for that. if it is simply the school work, find a study group or a tutor that might help. Some schools have student tutors and another student might be able to help. I saw your "out" as EC+1, if that is the distraction, vent here if you need to. There are wonderful people here that will listen and offer advice if asked. Knowing you aren't alone is a wonderfully powerful feeling.

Hang in there....Let us know how it goes..

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should really consider talking to a school counselor. They are paid to help you.