1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Made Him Giggle! :'3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gengars, May 22, 2014.

1. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so happy! So i've been crushing really bad on this cute guy at my school almost all year! Like, I wish I could describe him just so you'd all know how cute he is, but alas, no words can be described... I do know for a fact that he is bisexual according to a friend of a friend. Anyway, i've been too nervous to talk to him all year because he's a grade above me, but we kinda talk now! But anyway here's the REAL story!

It happened at our lunch table So I was just kinda joking around, like I normally do, and he giggled such a cute high-pitched giggle! I was even thinking to myself how it wasn't even that funny in my opinion, and here's my crush giggling adorably and making my day! :3

It's just too bad the school year is ending soon so we can't talk more... Well, there's always next year, right? I just thought i'd share this story, because it's the happiest i've felt in over a year!

2. Hiems

It's awesome how a crush who reacts in a simple, yet positive manner, e.g. giggling, laughing, smiling, saying thanks, etc. because you did something can make you feel happy.

That happened before with me too. As a TA, every week, I made the attendance sheets for the students in my chemistry recitation class. My fellow TA, who is still my crush, was very appreciative. His reaction really made my day too :slight_smile:

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! Are y'all friends on Facebook or something so y'all can at least keep in some kind of contact over the summer?

4. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    or do you like have his number, lol

5. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @Hiems I know! Plus it seemed like a kind of sudden outburst, but oh god it made me feel so happy...

@SemiCharmedLife Afraid not... I don't even think he has a Facebook account for me to stalk. Oh well, MAYBE we can exchange numbers when we sign our yearbooks POSSIBLY...

---------- Post added 22nd May 2014 at 06:59 PM ----------

@Peacemaker Nope, no number as of yet, but we'll see if I can get it! uwu

6. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

Making a crush happy is the best feeling in the world. You don't even have to do the "Does he like me" thread. You have a pretty nice spot right now :grin: Get to be friends with him and see where it goes!

7. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I suppose so! But now the only hard part is just that! I can awkwardly try to exchange phone numbers before school lets out, or just leave it up to fate to decide if we'll see each other at all next year.

8. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

When you're infatuated it has to be one of the best feelings in the world, even the slightest bit of affection from them will make your whole week. I remember when I was just a little kid being given a bracelet by my first crush, I was so happy and kept it for years.

9. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know exactly what that's like when someone you have a crush on makes that small little gesture or reaction to something that you do. It's definitely one of the best feelings in the world:grin:. I'm super happy that you are in a great place with this guy(*hug*)! As far as the phone number or staying in contact, it should be natural. Trading numbers when you sign each others yearbook sounds like a great idea to me:icon_bigg

10. setnyx

maybe collect a few other # at yearbook signing, not single him out.

11. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm still super nervous to talk to him again actually, but we'll just have to wait and see!

---------- Post added 23rd May 2014 at 04:05 PM ----------

That was my plan actually! I have a few good friends now that I want to stay in contact with.

12. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

You don't need to be awkward aboot exchanging phone numbers and be all like, "Yeah George Bush and I hang out on weekends, what's your phone number?" It's pretty normal for friends to randomly add each other on Facebook. I find it a lot less awkward exchanging phone numbers over FB.

13. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should tell him that you have a crush on him.

Nobody ever fell in love without being a little brave.

14. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dunno, I still barely even actually "know" him, so exchanging phone numbers will be awkward. He doesn't have a Facebook either like I said earlier. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 23rd May 2014 at 10:14 PM ----------

Oh nononono! Thanks for the kind words, but I could never! I'd definitely come off as weird and creepy!

15. edgy

edgy Guest

holy shit!!!!!!!(!)