1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Was Your "First Experience"?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confuseduser99, May 23, 2014.

1. confuseduser99

For the gay guys out there. How old were you? How was it? Did it confirm your "gayness"?

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I'm bi, but I still want to comment. It was a natural progression with my friend. We laid on top of each other with our clothes on when I was 12 at my birthday party, he pretended he was a girl from our class. It moved very gradually from there when we were alone for sleepovers to touching, frottage, oral, and eventually anal at 16(me bottoming). I liked sucking him it was great. Anal hurt as I was tense and nervous(and tight too as I was pretty thin then). Yes, I enjoyed sucking and him sucking me.

3. confuseduser99

I think the sucking is what I'm looking forward to most (me sucking and being sucked) :icon_redf

4. stillhidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first time was when I was 22. I was still struggling with being gay.. I mean, I knew I was, but was kind of sad about it. The sex was... a little awkward because the guy I did it with had also never done it with anyone else. So it was a learning process, lol.

I was in one of my final Biology classes, and we had a big experiment/project that was a semester long thing. I had noticed he kept giving me glances and quick smiles in class a lot (he sat a couple rows over). I eventually changed seats and sat beside him. We got to know each other and became friends. We decided to partner up for our big project (which was about betta fish and sounds lol).

Anyways, one night I went over to his apartment to work on the project. Probably a mistake, but we were on his bed doing some reading and using his laptop. He kept giving me those short glances and smiling, and eventually I just leaned over and kissed him. He was surprised and pulled back for a sec, but then he kissed me back. We made out for a bit and then some other stuff happened. Not too be too graphic, but I ended up bottoming and after the initial part (which hurt a lot), I ended up really liking it. Um, we didn't actually get any work done on our project that night because afterwards, I went back to my apartment and had a lot to think about, lol.

That guy and I didn't really ever talk about it again... I mean, we messed around a few more times during the semester, but we never talked about what we were doing. Was kind of weird.

5. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, 69'ing was my favorite obviously.

6. confuseduser99

Sounds kind of hot too :lol: This gives me some hope though. Your first experience was at 22. I'm 20 (almost 21), so hey, there's still hope for me! :icon_bigg

Quick question if you don't mind me asking. How did you manage to actually do anal? I feel like I would be so uncomfortable doing this, especially with my first time. I can see myself making out, frotting, giving and receiving a blowjob, but not anal. How'd you do it?

7. edgy

edgy Guest

does "first experience" mean sex, cos if so im basically a virgin

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd like to hear this one too. :slight_smile: One time fling and anal at 22, wow.

9. stillhidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dude, you got plenty of time - don't worry about it! lol :icon_bigg You are way ahead of me.

Um.. well, the thing is... my first time probably hurt a lot more than it should have because the guy there didn't have any type of lube. And we were, um.. too into it to actually stop and go to the store. :lol: Might sound gross, but we ended up using spit as lube, and I'm not sure how well it worked. :dry: I wasn't really thinking about it too much. My mind was racing and it just sort of.. happened. I just knew I wanted to do it, and at first, I thought I was gonna have to ask him to stop. But eventually I started to enjoy it.

If you ever decide to try it, definitely use lube and protection. I was really stupid and horny and had no condoms with me, so... yeah, I was scared for a while and was too afraid to go get tested. He said it was his first time as well, but who knows. :/

10. confuseduser99

Technically yes, but if you've gone to even 1st base, I'd love to hear about it! I haven't even been there with anyone :frowning2:

11. Jimmy04093

My first experience was with my older Bro. in both of our early to mid-teen years. Neither of us can remember exactly how it started, but it basically went from fondling the other person while they were pretending to be sleeping, to mutual masturbation and experimenting. We jerked each other off some, had oral together, and tried to do anal. But since neither of us knew anything about lube or stretching, we called it off because it just "wouldn't fit."
    Unfortunately, one night my brother didn't want to take no for an answer and I couldn't fall asleep because of it. Now let me be clear, my brother did NOT nor has he ever raped me. Everything we did together was consensual and mutual. It's just that on this occasion I was tired and not thinking all that clearly. So I moved to the couch for the night. In the morning my dad wanted to know why I had been sleeping on the couch and, like a fool, I told him the truth. It wasn't all that bad, all things considered, counseling and lengthy discussions were obviously mandatory. Also church counselling. We both felt and still feel that we were just two kids close enough to comfortably explore our sexuality together and it made no difference whether or not we were brothers. He has been married to his wife for three years now, and she complements him perfectly. They love each other deeply and are very happy together, and I would never ever even dream of taking that away from him.
    So, that's my story in a nutshell.

12. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This one time, at band camp....

No seriously, it basically was - or at least we were staying at a university while practicing for our month long tour of Europe. Hot goth-ish guy in the tenor saxes.

Sorry, I'm not going to get into many details like these other folks, I'm just not comfortable enough for it; let's just say I enjoyed that fact that we got our own dorm rooms. :lol:

Yes, it confirmed my suspicions with regards to guys. Women I'm still seemingly confused about - or at least not as definitively attracted to 100% of the time, like men (it seems if anything I'm constantly moving back and forward from bi to gay, on a pendulum).

#12 Browncoat, May 23, 2014
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
  13. confuseduser99

That's true. I'm just so lonely and can't wait to experiment! :tears:

I think I've got some weird sexual thoughts, but the saliva thing sounds kinda hot... :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf. But yeah, I'm definitely going to use a condom if I ever get to anal. Also, have you ever topped? If so, which one's more enjoyable. I really don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable with bottoming.

14. stillhidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aww, it's okay. (*hug*) It'll happen when you're ready. I'm sure you'll meet someone great soon.

I mean, at the time, the saliva stuff was kind of hot to me, too. But still, lube would have been a lot better. :lol: I have topped, yeah. It was actually with that same guy in my class. Remember when I said we fooled around a bit more throughout the semester? :wink: It was pretty nice. I'd say I prefer bottoming most of the time, but I'm versatile. It's hard to explain.

15. Tyrael

My first experience with another guy was when I was about 12 years old. I know that sounds pretty young but it was just fooling about with a friend of mine. Not sure how it all got started, it was basically just us trying stuff out together. Frotting and mutual masturbation then as time went on we moved onto oral. Then I think when we were about 14 when we tried anal. We had tried anal play before but never full penetration. I bottomed the first time we did it, then topped the next time. It was all pretty exciting stuff and bottoming for me was a bit of a trip, being "submissive" was totally new to me. I'd already had sex with a girl by this point and it felt a bit strange lol. Anyway yeah it was all fun but it came to an end when we were about 16.

16. confuseduser99

I think I'm ready. I just have to find someone to love me... :tears:

I'm actually looking forward to this upcoming school year. I'm ready to come out to some people. Hopefully they can help me out with finding someone :lol:

17. stillhidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Once you are back at college and are out to some friends, it'll happen. I know it will! :slight_smile:

18. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah man, away at college in Canada. That's like being on the power play. :wink: You'll light the lamp, just keep going hard to the net. :grin:

19. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Just when I was first starting to develop sexual feelings in the summer of 2009, there was this boy. We would "experiment" with each other, but never went all the way. Thing is, he actually asked me to do anal with him, but I said no because it was just too much of a jump. I actually felt like I wanted to, but I just knew I wasn't ready. We were both 11 years old... only 1 month age difference. We were close though, but I really don't want to say what we did. I will tell you were did not have sex, just other very gay stuff.

20. confuseduser99

Haha! Does being in Canada make a big difference? :lol:

And since this is my last year in college, I HAVE to make it memorable (especially since my last three years haven't been. They've been very boring and lonely :frowning2: )