1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by finlandwrc, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finlandwrc

I'll start this off by saying sorry for not posting I've been really ill and had problems when changine from chrome to firefox biut nevermind that. Anyway I decided to start a youtube channel with a friend which will be all about cars and racing in general anyway I can't think of a name because I'm really bad at coming up with them so I thought I'd ask you guys to help so leave your suggestions and I'll pick one thanks in advance
    -Jordan

p.s sorry for this being really long

2. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wouldn't that come really close to violating the rules of EC, about not giving any info that could be traced to a personal account elsewhere, or am I over thinking it?

Good luck with thinking of a name though!

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! As much as I can understand that you would like to find a name for your YouTube channel, but EC isn't the right place for it. In essence, you would be sharing the name of your YouTube account, and making it possible for somebody to find you off-line, thus violating EC's Code of Conduct.

I would suggest that you ask your classmates or friends for suggestions. :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.