1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first Comi-con

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cass, May 25, 2014.

1. Cass

What should I wear to my first comi-con?

I have a batman shirt, a Harley Quinn/joker shirt, or try to cosplay? I'm so excited but I'm starting to realize I've got more dr who stuff than super hero stuff lol

2. TheStormInside

Nothing wrong with wearing Doctor Who stuff to a comic-con. What convention is it? You'll likely see people wearing all kinds of nerd stuff there. I love doing cosplay myself and find that I have the most fun when I go to a con in costume. How much time do you have before the convention? Do you have enough time to make a costume?

3. Yosia

Its much more fun if you cosplay but if you want you could just go in normal clothes, people do that a lot~ i think you should cosplay though ^.^

4. Kreiger

In my experience, cons are usually 50/50 with cosplay, so you won't be out of place with just a Batman/Harley Quinn shirt. As for Doctor Who, there are always dozens of Doctors running around, so you'll fit right in. Also show up early for popular panels if you want to get in. As in an hour early.