1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What........ happened??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gentlady, May 27, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just so confused right now. My parents are divorcing blah blah blah, I live at mom's. (it doesn't really bother me anymore.) today I went to dad's place. He's in another city right now, but I had to drop some stuff off to his house. So I walked in and first thing was to see a broken lamp on the floor, a broken lamp that surely wasn't there yesterday when I was visiting my dad before he took off!! So, with my wild imagination I got a bit scared. Well, then I walked further and heard a very loud ticking noise. I got even more scared. I walked around the house just to realise the noise was a clock *facepalm* I went to my room and set the stuff in there. At that point I was really SCARED. It was way too quiet. I lost my bus ticket and had to search for it. Finally I found it. I walked quickly out of the door. No, I didn't walk. I ran. I was so scared, and I don't even know why. When I got to the bus stop, I was crying. I had my hand in a fist(and the little bus ticket was in my hand so it didn't look too fine anymore lol) and I cried. I don't even fucking know what happened. I went in the house and got sooooooooo scared that I had to RUN away and cry. I don't know... I'm really confused. What the hell happened rly ????:bang::eek:

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I would be freaked out too if I was you! This was a normal reaction. Maybe your dad knocked it over on accident or maybe he was just a bit angry! I don't know what happened.. It would be good if you found out though! Put your mind at ease :slight_smile:

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Sorry I just realised that your dad is in another city.. Read it too fast. Now i'm freaked out myself.