1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been a while

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, May 27, 2014.

1. Alexander69

How is everyone? In the past I've been a snob not anymore In my life since finding out my grandmother is dying of cancer it has really shown me what is important in my life and what isn't and who is there for me and who isn't. Soooo for a while now I haven't been the typical me I don't care about brands what someone looks like etc yes I still love brands but I don't revolve my life around these items. I care more about the people I love and who have been there for me than any piece of clothing.

I want to be me and I want to meet people I want to know people for THEM not their things :slight_smile: please feel free to talk to me I want to know more about you all and try to actually help instead of being the iceberg that sinks everyone!

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope your happier for it. Things exist all over the universe but Human beings don't. They are far rarer and more valuable.

3. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a good outlook to have. We all have different priorities in life. Some of us like our brands and labels because it makes us look beautiful, but others have an inner beauty and the only way you see it is to understand the person.

Sometimes it takes a big event in life to make us see things differently