1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexual innuendo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neutron, May 27, 2014.

1. neutron

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do lesbians understand the sexual innuendo in guys conversation - I meant it doesn't say that girls don't make innuendo but guys do more? How do lesbians react to this? How do straight girls react to this differently than lesbians? Do you follow and joke along?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

What do you mean exactly?

3. neutron

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry, what I meant is when guys make sexual innuendo joke, do lesbian get it? how would you react to it if u understand what they meant? (uncomfortable, aroused, indifferent, join in,...) Would a straight girl reacts differently than a lesbian in this case?

#3 neutron, May 27, 2014
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
  4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well I guess it depends on his motives.

I get defensive toward any 'sex joke' that he directs toward me (flirting) or anything similar.

Normal sex jokes are fine and I'd probably laugh. I make general sex jokes with men and even straight women and we all enjoy it.

5. hollybee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    From personal experience... straight girls think 'sexual jokes are for guys' and don't really join in with joking around... but there are always exceptions. I think, generally speaking, lesbians/bisexuals are more open about sex and their sexuality and so would feel more comfortable joking about sex. I would join in if it was funny and not offensive to anyone. Sometimes when I do join in straight girls don't really understand and get a bit 'grossed out' that I'm joining with talking about sex in those sort of ways.
    But then everyone is different

6. PurpleGrey

I love innuendo! Especially when it's not expected or even intentional. :slight_smile:

Never actually met a female of any persuasion who didn't enjoy a sex joke. SexIST, maybe, but never just a joke about sex.

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Wow, that hasn't been my experience. My straight girl friends love sex jokes and we talk about it all the time. Maybe they just are more comfortable telling dirty jokes around other women.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love sex jokes and use to make sex jokes with guys but when it turns into the I want you sexual innuendo that's directed towards me then I feel uncomfortable and don't like it .
    I had that happen to me with guys before but it was random strangers that hit on me
    One guy even told me do lady you know about the 3 FFF ? I still don't get what he meant by that . :confused:
    sex jokes are ok with me if we're at the water cooler at the job , but I do get upset when people make mean jokes about lesbians .