1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too unique - rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monika the Diva, May 29, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

The reason why I named myself a Diva. Well I feel that I am too unique. I feel that "the one" will never come before me. I am way too eccentric for anyone to handle. I dont think that anyone can handle this Diva. So far personality wise I dont get bitchy until things that happen that are negative piss me off. For the most part im a happy go lucky kind of person where if I want things to work out I plan it out carefully. When I do things I do them in my own way. Sometimes it may be unconventional or unorthodox but fuck it is effective. I have a feeling that I lost my window of opportunity for "the one" years ago. Well all I way say is I dont think that opportunity will ever show itself. I will move forward convinced that I will live alone as a single parent and without someone to come home to, to cuddle me when I am cold. Honestly, I am mentally prepared to live the rest of my life alone. Just the way im feeling, im not sad but I do believe that opportunity no longer exists.

2. Techno Kid

(*hug*) You are only 33, you have tons of time to find "the one" if you want that. :slight_smile:

3. Monika the Diva

If I were 23 that would be a different story. But im too old to be searching for "the one" I gave up on that search after my ex. She inspired me not to bother because my real soul mate is long gone. And I except my fate.