1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Helen, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Helen

Helen Guest

I got my bellybutton pierced today, and it looks awesome :grin:

*insert question about piercings regarding everyone here*

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

i've had 16 different peircings and i want one more. i've had to retire two of them and i only got one repierced. I used to have a surface peircing below my navel and a horizontal industril. i have my belly button peirced, two snakebites (lip rings),. in my ear i have a vertiacal industrial, a rook, a tragus, and a 2g caritalge peircing along with threee holes in each ear gauged to 1/2 inch, 0g, and 6g. i need a septum to complete my peircings.

3. Alexander

once I get skinnier and grow a bit more, I think I want to get one ear pierced maybe.
    I'm not all for having like 6000 piercings, but a few placed well on the right person can be sooo hot.

4. XXX Lou XXX

I don't have any. I would get a few but i'm too scared. :icon_redf I hate needles! :eek:

5. tazzie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :thumbsup:
    im scared of needles lol and i got 4 piercings :O just close the eyes lol

6. jazzrawr

I have my ears and my bellybutton done :slight_smile:
    I like piercings on other people, as long as there isn't like 20 on their face.
    Then they kinda look like a robot. >.<
    I would like to get more piercings, but I don't know if any other ones would suit me.

7. I have my ears pierced three times, my tummy done and my tongue pierced. I want other piercings but not sure yet...

8. Just ears, and I don't think I'll be getting any more. Maybe another hole on each earlobe. But I'm terrified of needles. I was at the dentist today and when I heard I had to get a shot I started shaking and breathing all funny... turned out not having to get the shot at all. But I don't think my mom has to worry about me coming home with like 500 piercings (she would disown me!). It's too scary! ~megan~

9. Jebs

Had my lip pierced but had to take that out for work. It actually got ripped out though.. so my lip will never be the same. Had both ears pierced but got sick of my dad saying I looked 'gay' all the time. I mean come on Pop, they are only flower earings!! Heh. I went to go get a Prince Albert but chickened out and got a tattoo instead.. Maybe I will get the Prince Albery one day, just not today.

10. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't have any piercings and I don't really plan on it. I'm not that afraid of needles, but I just don't find them attractive. Same with tattoos, I don't see the appeal and I don't usually find them attractive on myself OR other people. To each his own, I guess.

11. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Im getting one on my ear, mayb this month ^_^ cant wait, just worried bout the cleaning and all that :O

12. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

Ahaha EthanS I love your signature i was bout to hit my monitor

I have one piercing on my left ear and that's it.

13. Trumpetplyer23

I have 4 piercings and they're all in my ears.

I've thought about getting my lip done when I'm older, but, I don't know.

14. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I', thinking about piercing my left ear cartilage

15. -Michael-

Got a snakebite
    Planning on another next to em :slight_smile:

16. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Lol yeah I thought da bug was real too when i saw it on another thread XD, Im getting one on my left ear too ^_^

17. musicgirl112233

Just my ears. I want my lip done and my eyebrow, I also want an industrial in my right ear.

18. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Whas a industrial ?

19. Tim

Tim

Just got told I should pierce my nose, I was like "No way, no how" then they said Eyebrow and I said "Never." So they said anywhere and I said I was considering lip, but only if my Bells Palsy goes away, I already can't move the right side of my mouth, last thing I need is a hole in it so liquid has an easier way out :wink:

20. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

My step sister pierced my ear when i was around 9 but it wasent taken care of and it grew over. She ripped it out from the other side. I dont think i have the face for piercings.