1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Are Fetishes Addressed?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JStevens96, May 30, 2014.

1. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

When with a partner, how are fetishes in the bedroom addressed? Or preferences in the bedroom addressed?

I only have had about 3 sexual experiences with the same sex, I definitely feel more comfortable & pleasured with the same sex but we just went with the flow.

So pardon me for asking such a noob-like question, but how are these preferences in the bedroom even brought up with out looking like a "creep" or making things awkward?

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think its one of those, get-to-know your partner things, lol idk

3. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

lol, probably right

4. Bolin

It kinda just happened in the natural flow of conversation when my ex and I were dating.

5. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

I guess that will be the case. Seems realistic

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Glad somebody asked the question. My friend with benefits and I tried different stuff long before anal. Because he was the one who initiated the play in the first place, he took the dominant top role. Because of my family history being even more prudish than his, I let him take the lead even though I was slightly older. Just kind of happened. He blindfolded me once, and I went insane with pleasure.

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I think it just happens in random conversation. Sometimes even my straight friends and I talk about our fetishes if we feel that close. I definitely wouldn't want to sleep with someone before they knew what I even liked!

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My straight friend says she carries handcuffs around with her. That kind of creeped me out.

9. AwkwardLlama

Yeah, I feel like it just kind of happens in a conversation. I'm a really straight forward person though so I'm just like "Let's talk about turn ons" and stuff like that.

10. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

Blindfolds sound great. I am too, but I don't want to get the other person running. Lol

11. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, getting tied up really turns me on too, but there would have to be trust there. That's not a hookup deal. lol. I don't get into leather, ball gags, chastity stuff, and whips though. So medium bdsm I guess. Would love to have a sex machine do me too even if it was just once in my life. lol.