1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Project to rise awareness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LadyDude, Jun 3, 2014.

1. LadyDude

It's more of an informative thing, they asked us to do the proyect on a subject we had plenty of knowledge about, and my proyects have always been about LGBT issues for some unknown reason.

I put some of the pride flags, a few basic concepts, a map featuring how people treat homosexuality in different countries, some actors and the thing about the open churches but I still feel like it lacks something

(The project is about both sexual orientation and gender identities, but it has more on sexual orientation.
    I'm talking about transgender, intersex and gender queer on the gender area because this is something that literally no one has knowledge about around here. On the sexual orientation part theres asexuality, pansexuality, bisexuality, homosexuality, straight people and allies but I'm gonna mention a few more)

I want it to have more information because there's not much information about this stuff around here, but since my knowledge is kind of basic I don't know what else I could do

The Powe Point is here if anyone wants to see it, but its in spanish and it's pretty crappy because I'm not used working on Power Point
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1E908A76178BF7B5!258&authkey=!AGcZlv8jlnbllDM&ithint=file%2c.pptx

So if anyone has ideas of what else I could add I would toatlly love it
    Also, I'm sorry if this is totally out of place

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is a moving video on YouTube what if homosexuality was normal it reverses the situation of homosexuality and heterosexuality in America.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have a look at the resources page on EC and some of the external links.

I don't know where you are, but the UK LGB charity Stonewall has lots of useful information too. Their website: stonewall.org.uk