1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

venting over dam Dad (feat. vin diesel) !frequent cussing!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edgy, Jun 4, 2014.

1. edgy

edgy Guest

so my dad apparently found out Vin Diesel is like gay or whatever (source uncertain).
    and he's like:
    "...that wicked man..."
    like honesty, you don't fucking know if he's ever had sex with a fucking man! what the hell?!

i guess i shouldn't be so pissed over this, it's just his fucking ignorance.

but Vin Diesel has probably been banging girls (out of wedlock) before the Pacifier and you didn't call him "wicked man" then! so whut the actually fuck!

:bang:FUCK:bang:grin:AMN:bang:

2. Hyaline

I can't any credible source that says this is true. From what I understand he is quite adamant about not discussing his personal life in public.

I realize your post wasn't about that... Your dads reaction to the rumor is unfortunate. But there isn't much you can do to fix it. There might be a point later on if/when you come out that you might change his preconceived notions of what gay people are..

until then....'fraid its gonna be a bumpy ride....

But not for Vin, he probably likes girls....

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why do people get so obsessed over the lives of the stars??? As long as it is consenting adults, I don't care.