1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am obsessed with this guy so much it hurts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Confuseder, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Confuseder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a guy who is in a school where it is made compulsory for everyone to join clubs (eg. basketball, soccer) and I've met this guy who just joined the school this year. I am 3 years older than him and btw, im graduating from the school this year.

So this guy, lets call him Z, joins the club and he was really quiet and it was really obvious that he hated the club. I was like him too when i first joined the club. If it was not compulsory, I wouldnt have joined the club. When i first saw him, i thought that he was kinda cute but he was really quiet. Weeks later after I tried to talk to him, we became very close. When he wants to play games on my phone, I would lend it to him. I always share my snacks with him. When he sits with him, he knee touches my knee and he did not move away. He feels comfortable coming close to me. I fell in love with him soon later. I could not stop thinking about him.

Now, i dun hate coming for the club sessions anymore. Instead, I look foward to coming for club sessions because I get to see him. When i see him, it makes me feel so happy. There was this one time that when he saw me, he immediately stopped using his phone and kept standing in front of me while i was talking to someone else, waiting for me to end the conversation with that someone so he could talk to me. I was happy that he paid attention to me. However, because Im graduating, i do not have to come for club sessions anymore because the teachers want the graduating classes to concentrate on our studies. I can no longer see him anymore.

The only time I get to see Z was Im going home. He would wait for his parents car at the school's exit and I always wave goodbye to him which breaks my heart so much. Im 16 and he is 13 btw. He still plays attention to me when i wave goodbye to him, and I can see him looking at me while im walking away. It really breaks my heart and i regretted every night, thinking I should have strike up a conversation with him at that moment.

So its june now, and it is the holidays. Now the exams are coming and I have to stay back 4 hours after school and he would have gone home by now. I dont get to see him anymore. I tried texting him but he didnt reply. He is not from my country though. He have to wake up early every morning to come to school from his country which is near mine. Maybe the reason he does not text back is either the text charges are high or he changed his handphone number without telling me :tears:

I wish i could hangout with him but it is impossible. He have to go back to his country everyday so he cannot come to hangout with me in my country. I know this is confusing, because I lived in asia where countries are close together and people from one country might go to another country to study in their school.

I think im obsessed with him. I wake up and the first thing i think about is him. In class, i think about him. At night, i look up at the sky thinking of what he might be doing right now. I wish I dared to confess to him but being a gay is also forbidden and despicable in my society. What should I do? I really like him a lot and telling me to forget him and move on is impossible. Please help me:frowning2: I love him so much that I could sacrifice myself for him. I never felt this way before.. It hurts me everyday, thinking that he and I could be together due to being the same gender, the age difference, different countries and plus, I cannot see him anymore :frowning2:

2. JStevens96

JStevens96 Guest

You're in love my friend, but what do you mean other country? He goes to a different country everyday or county? Anyways, awh, try to call him again some time, forget text, call, & try to arrange a hangout session.

3. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea, if your close you can surely meet outside the school club now. I don't know how hard it is to see someone from another country, did he come to school from home or is it a boarding school?

4. lkey8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, i think that you should try to contact him and tell him how you feel, because for what i've read it seem that he likes you too, at least as a good friend, and if you tell him your feelings and he feel the same way you will find a way to keep in touch, and if he does not feel the same or he doesn't know what is he feeling, I think he will be soft with the rejection, he doesn't seem as a bad guy, maybe he will be surprised but if you both want to you will keep your friendship, and well, there are so many things that it could happen, but if you tell him, no matter how he reacts you at least won't be like 'What if...', because I´ve been there with this girl that it's a year younger than me, and I had this gigantic crush on her for almost a year ,and I was just like you, but I've never told her how I felt and now I regret it so, so much for never tell him, because now I'm going to college in another state and I will never have that chance again.

5. Confuseder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He is from a country that is very close to my country. Our countries are connected by road therefore people from his country can come to the schools in my country to study. He has to wake up earlier everyday so he would be punctual for school and he has to leave immediately after school so he can reach his home which is in another country so he can rest and prepare for the next day which means I could not hang out with him :frowning2: