1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Time.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jason29, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Jason29

The question I have is quite a personal one.
    When you had your 1st time did it hurt?
    This is probably the only thing im really worried about.
    Of all the things I could worry about its this.

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have not but, it depends on if your partner is gentle, you might want a few minutes of him being inside of you to, well "get the hang" of him being in you, you probably should be fine o- oh yea but first and foremost USE lube and you should be good, lol

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only topped so far, so it didn't hurt for me. I'd think that it's always going to hurt your first time, and the level of pain can vary based on how gentle he is. This is why it's advised to use a position that gives the bottom maximum control, like the cowboy position.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Little bit but we were both really well lubed and he was gentle enough. The length of your partner isn't gonna matter so much as his girth. Be patient, start slow- don't start the rodeo before you've hooked the saddle. Get used to the feeling of him in you and try to relax- won't be any fun if you're tense and your splincher can't relax. It'll definitely feel a little strange at first. And yes, it might hurt even if he's gentle, you're relaxed, and you're both lubed. But I found the physical pleasure of him penetrating to outweigh the pain. If you need your partner to slow down- tell him. Don't be ashamed if you've gotta have a minute to get back on the bronco.

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2014 at 08:26 AM ----------

Yeah, gotta second cowboy. Or even, reverse cowboy. :wink: He's not gonna thrust so much as you're gonna rock your body forward and back to maximize sensation for both partners. Really good position for a beginner. Also might consider lying on belly, partly turned sideways, with him straddling you from behind. Gives him good reach and you a chance to jump in.

5. Jason29

I appreciate the replys i just find that im very scared of this. I think i have come to the realisation i do like guys more than girls and at some point this might happen but it scares me.

6. DangerAlex

It's very intimidating, but once you break the ice and get a little experience under your belt, you may find that you really enjoy it!

My boyfriend and I have like a base routine that we work from. It starts with kisses, playful licking and biting and teasing, and your general foreplay. Then I beej him for about 10-20 minutes, usually edging him a couple times in the process. Then we get lubed up for our first position: Reverse cowgirl (or comfy, whatever you prefer to call it). That's a good starting position because it gives you control of the thrusting, like the speed and depth, and gives you a few minutes to stretch and adjust to him being in you. But my boyfriend also just really likes this position; he says it feels great when I ride him. So it benefits us both.

Then we go into doggy. Originally I didn't think much of this position, but I've come to really really like it. It gives the top free reign to thrust as fast and hard and deep as he wants, so it's probably not the position you want to start with. But my boyfriend will put his arms around my chest or legs and sort of pulls me back into him, and it's just so hot. So I've gown to love doggy quite a bit.

And we'll usually finish in the missionary position. This one is great for the intimacy, being able to face each other and watch each other. It's awesome. I find my boyfriend gets the best depth and ease of enemy if I keep my legs being and kind of held up on either side of him while he's on top of me. It makes it take for him to get in. And we're also biters, so this position is when we latch onto each others necks and shoulders like vampires. Plus, being able to watch his face and kiss him and how he sometimes moans into my mouth... it's hot :slight_smile:

I'm just giving you ideas of how and when you can use certain positions. You also want to be super relaxed and use PLENTY of lube. Good luck, and have fun!