1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Basically the Coolest Thing to Have Ever Happened

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Holdingb, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

So: For the past couple of weeks I have been doing the lights for a musical, and so during intermission when I was getting a drink, I saw this girl my age standing with her mum. I noticed that her shoulders were a bit broad and her face was a bit rounded for a girl's, so I'm like, "Oh, a person like me :slight_smile:" We both sort of noticed each other and since the only black shirt I could find was a bit small, the shirt was sucking to my skin so people who knew what to look for could tell that I had a bit of breasts developing. Of course she noticed that I was trans as well, so we were trying to not stare at each other awkwardly, but I drew the trans symbol of the mars symbol attached to the venus symbol with a question mark on my hand, and... when she saw she gave me a small nod!

Basically that just made my month, as that is only the second time I have interacted with another trans-person in real life. I don't even know the person, but they made me the happiest person ever pretty much.

Since I can't exactly tell that many people IRL, I just thought that I might share it with EC :slight_smile:. Now... kittens: [​IMG]

2. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is so cool :grin:

3. Sully

That is a beautiful little interaction :slight_smile:

4. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

That is so sweet. Sounds like the beginning of a book. You should write based on that. :slight_smile:

5. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is awesome!!

6. Closetlesbian99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yay!

I love it when I see other LGBT people. You know how dogs get excited when they see other dogs? Like that.
    One time I saw a cute lesbian couple in Starbucks kissing and stuff. I smiled at them and they smiled back. :slight_smile: