1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports people!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LiquidSwords, Jun 8, 2014.

1. LiquidSwords

I found this survey on homophobia in sports linked on a rugby website, supposedly "The First International Study on Homophobia in Sports." I think the idea is that the results will be used to inform sports governing bodies' policies, and possibly government initiatives, on homophobia in sports, depends on enough people answering it though I suppose. Either way I found it really interesting, you should do it too!

Out on the Fields - Survey

This is the video that put me onto it, they're not the most articulate two but they are sweet! :icon_bigg
    [YOUTUBE]4u519A-BPik[/YOUTUBE]

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will. I find it interesting that some of the most seemingly homophobic guys on the baseball teams I was on seemed also to be some of the most curious. When we were doing a first base drill in high school, a freshman pulled down his pants to moon everyone. There were also guys on the jr. high team that mooned drivers from the back of the bus. I just find it so ironic that most of these guys were the most macho.