1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do the next time?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Delirious, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Delirious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello everyone! Well, I started this thread because i'm looking for your opinions on this topic.
    Some hours ago i went to a little shop with my boyfriend, we bought some stuff there and we left.
    We are almost always together, I moved here 3 years ago (college) and met him about one year and a half ago :icon_redf (we started our relationship the day after we met :kiss:).
    Anyway, before we entered in the shop he realizes that a girl that works there talks to other girl and they laugh together while they look at us.:tantrum: I didn't realize 'cause i didn't pay attention to them :eusa_doh:. He said it wasn't the first time and that he felt a little uncomfortable because he didn't know how to react. We are not the type of couple who hold their hands out in public, in fact we act like close friends almost all the time (we are both out of the closet).
    It crossed my mind to say something, but i couldn't find anything to say. I'll probably go back there someday soon with him (we live in a little town with about 50000 inhabitants).
    What could I say If it happens again?(I'm not good with fast responses... I'm the "I'll kick you ass before you can say something else" type of guy... i think it explains it all lol :confused:)
    What would you do? What would you say to her? Help is really well appreciated :slight_smile:
    :help:

2. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

Thu were probably straight girls who found you two attractive. I've thought people were making fun of me before, but I'm just hyper-vigilant because I got bullied so much in school. Strangers almost always don't have bad intentions from a distance.

3. Delirious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I considered it, but, truth be told... they were not... gentile

4. idkgrrrl

I have that violent attitude like you! Just ignore them, but show them you're confident and really don't care for what they have to say.

I've learned I have to control my mouth when I am ridiculed because I don't want to give the impression that "gay people" are violent.

Just don't show how they affect you. Plus people like that don't matter.