1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you a complainer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PatrickUK, Jun 9, 2014.

1. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How quick are you to complain about poor service or standards? Do you expect very high standards at all times or are you more 'reasonable' and willing to let some things go? If you don't feel as though you are getting what you've paid for how far will you go for redress?

British people once had a reputation for putting up with stuff out of politeness but I think we're getting more adept at complaining and demanding good service now. The customer service industry is growing rapidly here, which demonstrates how much more effort is required to keep the consumer happy. My own employer has a bad reputation and has had to spend millions of pounds on customer service and refunds over the years.

Are you a good complainer?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One time my brother and I went to pizza hut and ordered a big pizza to share. They brought us completely the wrong thing. Toppings were right, but wrong base, wrong sauce and so on.

We didn't say a damned word because we didn't want to cause trouble! xD - It should be noted we were the only people in the restaurant at the time so it was clearly not somebody else's order!

One of the other waiters noticed and pointed out the mistake and they brought us what we actually ordered and let us keep the original pizza!

Only time I've ever left a tip.

So no, I don't complain... xD