1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiders, Cars, and Scars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Davey

So most of my friends know that I am like deathly afraid of Spiders and such. Well i went up to Michigan to watch the NASCAR race this past weekend. (JUAN PABLO MONTOYA!) And it was all fun and stuff but DAMN there were crap loads of spiders. All shapes and sizes. I was running for my life quite a bit haha. The one day I might have been able to out run the slowest NASCAR driver lol. But thats not really the point to this post. My point is that though Spiders are a huge fear (along with other things) its not my greatest fear. My greatest fear is to be alone for the rest of my life. Don't get me wrong I have good friends but I need something more. My friend Myra told me once to just not think about it and it will come but the less I thought about it the more i realized that it might not be there anyway. I may be destined to be like my uncle and be single til death. I know i'm whining now but Its just how i feel.

So this has been a crazy summer and its winding down way to fast. I start my Senior year on the 27th. That is like two weeks or so away! Myra and most here have prolly read my to many to count posts about how I will miss everyone and stuff. And its all very true. My Junior year was the BEST school year so far. I found the perfect friends. Yeah we fought and everything but it only took hours to start talking again. I could go to them for everything and know they would not judge me. Of course they would tease a little but hey when it came down to it they were serious if i needed them to be. I will miss Myra and Mumbles very much. Luckily though I at least get one friend from our little lunch bunch!
    (&&&)​

2. -Michael-

So stop complaining about being alone and do something about it.

Rather deal with it, or do something.

Just go looking.
    Go clubbing.
    Join the nearest LGBT group.

Im sorry for sounding harsh, but its all i have to say.

3. Davey

I do look no one accepts me for who i am and i ain't changing.

HELLO! 17! i can't go clubbing!

And there is not LGBT around me.

4. abyssx3

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I can help you with the spider problem
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/album.php?albumid=663&pictureid=5358
    and maybe even other invert...but that other crap you gotta take care of yourself.
    wait just read this...dude your seventeen you have a lifetime to find someone...just chill.
    -Eddy

5. Davey

that picture....not cool.

and i'm tired of hearing the seventeen thing okay the only people who tell me that are people who have already had relationships and stuff. well this will be last post so no flamings will happen...or angry feeling from myself.