1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is ur opinion on an AG lesbian getting the strap?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosepetal, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was watching discussion on YouTube this morning and it was a discussion on aggressive lesbians getting a strap in her gspot . An Agressive lesbian turned away from their group bc they like the strap. I don't like that people judge ,it's the same like just like people turning away a lesbian or gay man bc they are gay . It's prejudice and it hurts people .

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Can you please clarify your question? I'm not sure if you mean "what is your opinion on lesbians using strap-on for penetrative sex?" or if you mean something else.

Regardless, I am in favor of whatever sexual practices people want to engage in.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

You mean people believing that It's wrong for an aggressive or non-feminine lesbian to bottom?

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A Agressive masculine lesbian enjoying penetration

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes I don't like that other lgbt judge that it is wrong .

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know this video that your talking about and saw it , I've seen others where people said studs or butch women should not be getting strapped and only femmes should because it was their job as a butch to be dominatant . I think that's ridiculous If your a stud or butch lesbian you should enjoy sex however you want hell there are femme lesbians that top and like to only top so what's wrong with a butch lesbian bottoming , I've also seen similar things on pregnant studs or butch women which people most of the time assume she got pregnant by a guy when in some cases could be true but in others it's not she just wanted to get pregnant and was the one who used the sperm inside of her femme partner .:tantrum:

#6 stocking, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I think It's bullshit and it plays into gender stereotypes.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah !!! let the butch women enjoy the strap if I was a femme into butch women I would happy strap if they wanted it .

9. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know why are ppl so judgementAl aggressive lesbians are still women everybody has a right to enjoy life the way they want . Another Agressive lesbian does not have the right to tell u "oh u can't strap bc ur kind if like a boy " ridiculous

10. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Consenting adults can do as they want. That simple.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Tell it biguy :icon_bigg

12. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :eusa_clap

13. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Just because someone is perceived as masculine doesn't mean they have to fill a certain role in sex. Especially with lesbians, it's not a straight relationship, and there is no pre defined penetrating partner.

14. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    These are called Faux butches and most Femmes are not pleased as they were looking to get topped.

15. Weekender

People perceive more "butch" women as the "man" in the relationship for reasons that are beyond me. They expect her to act masculine all the time. But she is a woman. And she is with a woman. Therefore enforcing traditional sex roles is already a moot point.

Most people don't want to top all the time, and most people don't want to bottom all the time. Expecting a woman to want to top all the time simply because she has more masculine qualities in wholly unrealistic. I find it a bit degrading to be subjected to a set of stereotyped gender roles and have a person's worth be judged by those standards rather than taking the whole person (and their own unique preferences) into account.

No one should be booted out of the community just because they don't fulfill our grossly false expectations about them.

16. Hexagon

Let people do whatever they want. That basically sums up my thoughts on most matters.

17. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Not a gay/bi woman, but I don't think that's necessarily true...

18. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They are expect to act masculine because they ARE masculine, I love butch women so I do generally ask if they enjoy penetration or not. Most of them are some where in the middle where they would only like this now and again. I've yet to meet one that would enjoy this nightly. But again most femmes in this situation are looking to be topped.

Browncoat, oh it absolutely is that why we have a term for it, term basically means......"oh she's going to disappoint", or goes from being a butch to a the fairy princess of femmes once we get in bed. I was just with a girl like that. lol

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Lesbians are not in a straight relationship....there is no such thing as traditional sex roles in gay relationships ._. Some butch women prefer being penetrated, some femmes penetrate- and same goes for gay men- there are masculine bottoms and feminine tops.

I almost take offense to this, considering I'm a top but yet I'm completely submissive and not that masculine. I'm not a hard femme or anything, but I do have long hair, I get emotional and I like being the passive one that allows my girl to control me. I find it crazy that my 'feminine' qualities would somehow dictate what I do in the bedroom!

20. itsonlyrelative

I agree, whether a person is considered more feminine or more masculine it isn't your business what they prefer in the bedroom and it is rude to put someone in a box like that based on your own stereotyping. There are dominant bottoms and submissive tops, there are more butch girls that prefer to bottom and femme girls that love to top.

There is that saying "butch in the streets, femme in the sheets" which bugs me a bit because most people take that as a butch girl taking on a bottom role in the bedroom, therefore making her more femme...which she isn't, she is still butch. The saying also makes assumptions about femmes that aren't always true which annoys me.