1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys, I need cheering up, and maybe a little advice...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 101DeadRoses, Jun 11, 2014.

1. 101DeadRoses

Sooo... Not feeling good.

For starters, my dog keeps peeing on my bed. Twice today alone. I seriously think she has a problem. A medical one.
    I also am feeling REAAAALLLLY depressed because of it, and angry.
    My body is disgusting. (Not my size... I'm curvy and proud! I mean what comes out of it seven days a month.)
    I'm pretty sure I'm either bipolar or just insane.
    More importantly, Youtube on my Ipod is acting up! (WAY more important than all the possibility of a mental illness!)
    Also, I've been feeling weak and sick lately. I'm not nauseous but I'm tired and trembly for literally no reason. Maybe I just need to cut the soda (even though I only have one can or none a day) and start eating better. I don't think it's that, though.
    I am also really confused about my gender. I love being masculine, but I also love dresses and frilly things! Wth is going on? I THINK I'm just masculine but.. Y'know... Stuff...
    I've also been thinking about cross-dressing experimentally, or even transitioning completely, but I don't think it's me... So can someone define bigender? I've seen the word around and THINK I know what it means, but you never know.
    My favorite goth artist is going to Russia, and I'm terrified that he might get beaten up, arrested or worse, because he supports gay rights and dresses a bit frillier, not quite feminine, but not tough guy either. (His name is Voltaire by the way, he's a cool dude. Check him out!!)
    Also, I'm lonely. Always have been. Just want to add that.
    *creeper voice* LOVE ME.

Soo.. If you can take the time, please post something cute or happy on here?
    And also, DON'T PEE ON THE BED OR I WILL MURDER YOU!!!!

2. Kazekage

Once upon a time, I had a dog as well, peeing on my bed.... Don't worry too much, she might just have a minor blatter infection, you should go to a vet and he'll give you some medicine to put in her food :slight_smile:
    I know, I felt like that too a lot in the past, turned out I had a minor depression as a "companion disorder" to adhd. Depression is temporary unless it's chronically. Just talk about it with somebody or write a diary you know, something that makes you feel better.
    I don't really know what you mean with the masculine but frilly comment... Personally, I'm more masculine, and hate dresses. And pink.....just the thought.... XD anyway :slight_smile: I'm sure you'll figure it out. You're 13, you still have time :slight_smile:
    And then last but not least, that goth artist of yours :slight_smile: He'll be fine. Russia is a...unique...country and yeah they had loads of sh** going in there lately, but they won't kill him just because he stands for gay rights. Actually, there is this famous (more or less) duet of lesbian musician that are pretty popular.

Don't worry too much, like I said, depressions are temporarily, your dog COULD be in the territorial phase or have a minor blatter problem. Just go to a check up at the vet and it'll be fine :slight_smile: you're young, you have loads of time to figure out who you are :slight_smile:
    Don't worry, be happy :slight_smile:

3. Nikky DoUrden

First of all, you're not crazy
    [YOUTUBE]z6ehf2kV_eM[/YOUTUBE]

Second of all, HUGS (*hug*)

Third of all, you're a teen you're SUPPOSED to get angry at things, just important that u'll also take a considerable amount of time enjoying yourself and doing things u like doing! :grin:

4. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey :slight_smile:

everyone feels this way once in a while. It's more normal than you'd think! Considering you're 13 it could be partly hormones. They really screw with your emotions. They suck big time!

If you're worried or anxious about your gender, that can make you feel physically ill and really drain you, but it would help if you look after your body. Maybe if you cross-dressed you'd feel better about yourself, as it's something you want to do. Best way to feel better is to be who you want to be (in my opinion!)

As for cheering you up, I find silly things make me happy like this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtjCXPxhMuc#t=22[/youtube]

or weird like this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PinbOUN260[/youtube]

or this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tDRBb0apDg[/youtube]

Also, you dog may actually have a urine infection...I hope she doesn't do it again!

5. 101DeadRoses

And by the way @Kazekage, by "masculine but frilly" I meant that Voltaire likes wearing a bit more slim-fitting, lacy (not extremly so) and more feminine-ish in general clothing. Like shirts with lace cuffs and collars, salmon pink blazers, shoes with a little of a heel on them, that sort of thing. Just the over-all appearance of him is mostly masculine with a lot of feminine.
    At least to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And also, he is gorgeous. Look him up if you don't believe me.

#5 101DeadRoses, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  6. Sigrid

Some days you just feel sad about everything, and it sucks.
    Whenever I'm having one of those days I just remember that my little brother once got run over by a turkey, and then I feel much better :grin:

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I've heard of Voltaire, both the new one and the old one. Pretty cool. If your dogs peeing on the bed and you can afford it, send him to get trained. And if you think you have bipolar, see a doctor about it. I did, and I'm a lot better now.

8. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (*hug*)

Here's 25 minutes of cuteness :slight_smile:
    [YOUTUBE]4tzhyfWHdLo[/YOUTUBE]

#8 acciocarrie, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  9. 101DeadRoses

LOL I've been feeling better for a while now but this topped it off :grin:

10. Sigrid

Hahaha, you're welcome. C:
    Wow, seeing someone quote it like that just made it 10 times more hilarious cx

11. 101DeadRoses

I'm still giggling XD
    I would pay to see that! :slight_smile:

12. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Heyo! I don't know if you're still feeling crazy but it's alright friend!

The dog peeing on your bed may be a medical thing so it's worth getting them to a vet if your family can do so. It may also be a behaviour type thing, my cat pees on my bed when I'm gone on 12 hour shifts, but it's worth asking a vet.

You will be okay! You have a lot of time to figure this stuff out, even though I know it's pressing and stressful and awful right now. If it helps at all, I'm 22 and love dressing casual male one day and cute dresses the other. It's great and I love it and once you make peace with it and stop giving a shit about it, it's fun and comfortable! The variety!

The being tired thing, it may be because of your age (I started sleeping a LOT more around 12 years, the body just needs more sleep then). It may be a blood sugar thing, or an anemia thing, a dietary thing, there's a lot of reasons! If you can get to a doctor for a check-up that might help; I had a similar issue years ago and it was because I didn't have enough iron/red meat in my diet. There are pills for it C:

You'll be okay friend!!! <3

13. Cass

Sad

I am sad.theres no real reason, nothing bad happened today. I'm just sad. I need someone to help cheer me up

14. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
  15. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Re: Sad

hay gurl

[​IMG]